Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Ahh, I was unaware of this. Hense, why I asked :)
No worries. I just hate being the wizard who either

a) Can't make items because the GM says the party started exactly at level X

or

b) Gets away with not paying XP for the items because the GM says the party started exactly at level X

:)

unleashed

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
All right! I was leaning toward running an Eldrich Infiltrator, if that is okay. I tried my hand at rolling up stats, and here's what I got... http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=107397

-DN

You should be using 4d6.takeHighest(3) instead of just 4d6 for stat rolling, mainly to get rid of the extremely difficult math. ;)

Well your stat rolls (15, 15, 14, 13, 11, 11, 7), with all the difficult math done ;), meet Rystil's minimum requirements even if you drop a 15 (a net bonus of +2 or higher and a 15 or higher), so they're a viable set.

Of course Rystil may punish you and make you to roll again, because you didn't roll a d20 first and wait for confirmation to roll your stats. The punishment wouldn't hurt too badly though. ;) :D

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'm thinking without the d20 (not needed now with the name known), and the 4d6 issue (who knows - they might have rolled different) she ought to try again for something better. :)

Plus . . . all of those odd numbers. Blech! :)

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
I'm thinking without the d20 (not needed now with the name known), and the 4d6 issue (who knows - they might have rolled different) she ought to try again for something better. :)

Plus . . . all of those odd numbers. Blech! :)

Keia
I will use my evil powers to force her to roll again because of those issues (besides, two 15s and then a set of mediocre rolls are the worst possible thing that qualifies for my rules ;)). :) :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
All right! I was leaning toward running an Eldrich Infiltrator, if that is okay. I tried my hand at rolling up stats, and here's what I got... http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=107397

-DN
Oh, and an Eldritch Infiltrator sounds great. Not only lots of fun, but such a perfect choice for this adventure (Hmm...though also could be good for Diplomatic Immunity--but not Viridian Plague) that if you had selected the class before I divided the groups, I'd have put you in here :D

Dark Nemesis

First Post
All right, I'll try my luck, and roll again. I thought I already had set it to take the highest three. It's not a good day when you're outwitted by a dice roller. :p

-DN

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
All right, I'll try my luck, and roll again. I thought I already had set it to take the highest three. It's not a good day when you're outwitted by a dice roller. :p

-DN
Invisible Castle is very tricksy--sometimes it tricks people into accidentally rolling seven d6 and taking the highest 3 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases