Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
I see we have one character done (Me), and one in progress (Keia), What's up with the rest of the crew for this adventure? I think almost all of the classes are posted.

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
She/it won't die, Isida rarely kills a character... At least if you post. ;)
Unlike me. I beat a character down to -8 by my second post in my Eberron PbP. Of course, that's what you get for charging the ogres surrounding you...

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
But I just sent Jamilah to the same place where Samira died. Stands to reason she might fry :(

Samira took a nice long swim in a pool of lava/fire... I was under the impression that Jamilah was just flying about.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
Unlike me. I beat a character down to -8 by my second post in my Eberron PbP. Of course, that's what you get for charging the ogres surrounding you...

I don't think she would humor stupidity either. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Samira took a nice long swim in a pool of lava/fire... I was under the impression that Jamilah was just flying about.
She was looking for Samira...she wanted to see if Samira might still be in there to try to convince her to come out, and she's not going to leave until its proven that it is futile, even if she burns up--not after she listened to Shalah and left Samira alone for a while and saw where that leads. Jamilah thinks that she failed by not loving Samira enough--if only she was not a failure, Samira would have stayed with her instead of feeling so alone that she killed herself.

Bront

The man with the probe
I don't think she would humor stupidity either. ;)
She's in the game to, and no one (even the player) was yelling at me. I'm sure when combat is over, there'll be some interesting coversation.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Given the 4 hours or so of cooking time that Samira has had I don't even think there is even ashes left of her. Gone, no reincarnation, no nothing. Also Jamilah shouldn’t feel like she failed I know in her last post Samira took her out and tossed her on the ground also… Samira wasn’t looking for love from a plaything. (Now I know you can go into how Jamilah was a plaything but to Samira, with her Knowledge: Psionics +0, it wasn’t true love.

Be happy that Samira didn’t squash it once or twice in anger. :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
She's in the game to, and no one (even the player) was yelling at me. I'm sure when combat is over, there'll be some interesting coversation.
Isida would never give advice to a DM in another game without being first asked to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads