Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil -
[sblock]Odd thought. What are the options of me taking Vanessa as my Cohort? Or would I simply have to wait till 6th level to do that?

Not saying I'm going to, it was just an odd thought I had.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
Bront, darn you! :lol: I thought for sure it was RA's posting when I got the email notification... *pout*
Neener neener neener :p

I'm going to attempt to go back to bed. Hopefully I can sleep too.

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
Fine, you just leave me too... *pout*
We always do ;)

BTW, you might know this. Did Isida post that she'll be away for a bit? She's not been on in a few days, just curious.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
BTW, you might know this. Did Isida post that she'll be away for a bit? She's not been on in a few days, just curious.

She didn't make such a post this time but I do know she is busy in RL right now. (I know details too but it’s not my place to give them but its good stuff and not bad stuff as far as I know.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront:
[SBLOCK]
Hmm, that's an interesting idea. I would rule that if someone finds the perfect cohort nd they're not quite level 6 yet, then she could still travel along with you and try to learn from you but just wouldn't be able to gain combat experience or be combat-effective until you reached level 6 and got Leadership (at which point we would explain that as the Leadership effects causing you to be able to effectively tutor her in the ways of combat). I've never had someone meet the cohort prior to taking Leadership (or indeed before being able to access the feat), but I like it and I think its more natural this way, so I say go for it if you like the idea--I'll try to make it work :)
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads