Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Continuing off from where Twin Infinities died

Adventure 2: Viridian Plague--A Jungle Expedition Level 6
Seeten's Amazon, Kalanyr's Enchantress Unleashed's Shaman, Keia's Gladiator, DrZombie's Lacerta, Eonthar's Spellsworn, Nephtys's Dragonlord

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil,

where's Animist on the production list? No hurry, just slipped my mind and I'm trying to plan my work days (or lack thereof ;))

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Rystil,

where's Animist on the production list? No hurry, just slipped my mind and I'm trying to plan my work days (or lack thereof ;))

Keia
Its coming up soon now. After I do Spellsworn. No other classes in between then. Nope. None. Definitely not another one I snuck in there :p

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Its coming up soon now. After I do Spellsworn. No other classes in between then. Nope. None. Definitely not another one I snuck in there :p
No worries, wrapping up a character for Isida's magic kingdom game tonight. I'll be working on backgrounds for some of your characters over the next couple of days, then the number crunching goes into full gear.

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
No worries, wrapping up a character for Isida's magic kingdom game tonight. I'll be working on backgrounds for some of your characters over the next couple of days, then the number crunching goes into full gear.

Keia
Cool. Once I finish Animist, that will let you finish the two that aren't the Champion :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Cool. Once I finish Animist, that will let you finish the two that aren't the Champion :)
Yeah, I'm stalling on the Champion . . . looking for that hook in the character story . . . having found it yet - I will, just not yet.

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Yeah, I'm stalling on the Champion . . . looking for that hook in the character story . . . having found it yet - I will, just not yet.

Keia
Sacra can be tough. The catch is how they interact with arcane folks. Though come to think of it, with BS and Cathoi gone and the groups remixed, it would be possible to rearrange so that there were no arcane casters in one game...

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Sacra can be tough. The catch is how they interact with arcane folks. Though come to think of it, with BS and Cathoi gone and the groups remixed, it would be possible to rearrange so that there were no arcane casters in one game...

Yeah, I'm thinking about an older champion that's sort of slipped through the cracks. Sort of the 30 year old that's still going to college for his 12 year in a row. Just not a lot of drive. Finally the administration changes and he gets booted out on his ear with orders to make something of himself . . . only he wants to smite evil and all of that . . . just didn't really see what the big deal was about arcane users . . . maybe his brother was one and he didn't think the guy was all that evil.

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Yeah, I'm thinking about an older champion that's sort of slipped through the cracks. Sort of the 30 year old that's still going to college for his 12 year in a row. Just not a lot of drive. Finally the administration changes and he gets booted out on his ear with orders to make something of himself . . . only he wants to smite evil and all of that . . . just didn't really see what the big deal was about arcane users . . . maybe his brother was one and he didn't think the guy was all that evil.

Keia
That is more likely to be possible for a male. Male Sacra get away with more because society pays them less attention as the non-dominant gender in Sancirce--though an arcane-casting brother is unlikely because Sacra can't cast arcane spells ;) Maybe it was a buddy.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
That is more likely to be possible for a male. Male Sacra get away with more because society pays them less attention as the non-dominant gender in Sancirce--though an arcane-casting brother is unlikely because Sacra can't cast arcane spells ;) Maybe it was a buddy.

Yeah I was going with male on this one.

Or blood passed down from a Dolrathi posing as his father or mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases