Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Seeten said:
What am I, the Damsel in Distress thats fought over by the gladiators?

*chuckle*

I know I wasnt fighting in any Gladiatorial matches, my str and con are horrendous, no one would take it seriously. lol.

Maybe you were holding up the round cards or something.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Seeten said:
Seems like a decent enough idea. I can imagine holding up the cards announcing who fights next, what round it is, serving drinks, but I am pretty sure they didnt kidnap me for my fighting potential. =)
I'd say it was as a sensual plaything ;)

Seeten

First Post
*chuckle*

This place we were in, was there access to my symbiosis there? Otherwise I imagine I was a very unhappy little nymph.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Seeten said:
*chuckle*

This place we were in, was there access to my symbiosis there? Otherwise I imagine I was a very unhappy little nymph.
They probably gave you some flowers so you could stay healthy and perky ;)

Seeten

First Post
My hero, M'ress, fighting all that time to save me. :)

I assume from reading about nymphs elsewhere that I wouldnt find this experience terribly traumatic unless they were particularly mean and cruel types.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Seeten said:

I assume from reading about nymphs elsewhere that I wouldnt find this experience terribly traumatic unless they were particularly mean and cruel types.
Yup. Removal from the more-beautiful surroundings in Amaranthia is probably much worse than the actual sexual eploitation.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Seeten said:

Well, if she didn't . . . who would? Someone with an ulterior motive, probably, unlike M'ress. ;)

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Seeten said:
how long ago did we escape, if we did escape already?
I suppose that depends on Rystil, but I would say no more than a year - if that. Some time getting offworld, transport, maybe a world stop in between - not by choice, then to my home.

Keia

Nephtys

First Post
Seeten said:
Hey, is Nepthys's Dragonlord like my Dragonlords sister, or brother or cousin, or something? I notice they have the same last name/house/specialty =)

She's not anyone's brother, that's for sure. :lol: It's not like she was born a man or anything...

But maybe an older sister, sure, that could work.

---

As for why she would be on Chuulit... That really depends on what the DM has planned for the game. Maybe she's there to enjoy the vibrant greenery. Maybe to negotiate a deal to buy land on the planet. Maybe a diplomatic mission to gain allies, hoping to get her Family a foothold on the rich world.
Only to have something go very wrong, leaving her stranded in the jungle far from civilization with only her butler, pet dragon and a small group of strangers for company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases