Map of Temple

Parlan

First Post
High-dilly-ho Neighbors,

I'm running a campaing with an encounter in a small temple, and I need a floor plan to use for the (inevitable) combat.

Can you tell me where I can find one?

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
If you have a few days, you could give a few more details here and get a map drawn for you...

I've been drawing maps lately in this thread over here. The only rule is that you understand that I keep the final rights to the map in question, so I can publish it.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Mark - nice search results!

Eric - cool - cathedral floorplans are pretty consistent, eh? A lot of similarities between the one you drew and the latest one I did for my underdark mapping thread (except we worked in opposite directions - yours into the water, mine away from it).

But a small-ish temple...

Parlan

First Post
You guys are the BEST!! All of the reponses are helpful, if not now then in the new future!

HellHound said:
If you have a few days, you could give a few more details here and get a map drawn for you...

I've been drawing maps lately in this thread over here. The only rule is that you understand that I keep the final rights to the map in question, so I can publish it.

Hellhound, we're playing in week, so if you wanted to try your hand at it, that would be fantastic! Of course you can keep the rights to anything you produce.

The temple is in The Fallen, a ghetto in the great metropolis of Sharn (Eberron) that is now overrun by gangs etc. Think of it as the Eberron analog to NYC in Escape from New York.

The church of the Silver Flame (an LG organization) is currently using it as a mission to care for the desperate citizens of the Fallen. Like I said, the Temple is small, but perhaps it used to be larger and most of it collapsed?

Thanks in advance!

Check out Deities and Demigods for 3E. It has a lot of temple floor plans. IIRC, most of them are grand temples, but they will give you ideas of things to put in yours.

Remove ads