Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]




What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 326
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Patlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    7,832

    Ý Ignore Patlin

    Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

    After some discussion in the Red Dragon Inn, a group of adventurers gathers to earn the promised reward.

    ooc: 1. If you've decided to participate in this adventure, please post here only once the group is ready to leave the inn. If there isn't a link to your character in your signature, post some basic details on your character in your first post, such as race, classes, and levels. A link in your signature (or a link to a signature thread with such a link) is greatly apreciated.

    2. Use of Invisible Castle is recommended. The link is in my signature. For example, if you make an attack roll your post might read as follows "Mr. Incredible punches Syndrome. d20+5=12 . If this hits, damage is 3d6+15=26." If you don't want to use invisible castle, I can make the rolls for you, but I apreciate the help if you do use it.
    Last edited by Patlin; Tuesday, 2nd August, 2005 at 06:49 PM.
    PbP details Invisible Castle Dice Rolling LEW DM LEB DM
    LEW PCs: Ironwolf Banion Tor LEW PCs: Anvuss Rionus el'Aundair T'Ranis

    "Daddy's teaching me to play D&D. I am his 'young apprentice.'" Brielle Patlin, 7 years old, 3/9/08.

 

  • #2
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Xaov's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Kunsan AB south Korea
    Posts
    422

    Ý Ignore Xaov
    Enialis walks outside to investigate the group forming inside the tavern.

    Hey there the name is Enialis, whats going on out here?

    OOC: Patlin mind if Enialis joins up with the adventure?
    Last edited by Xaov; Thursday, 9th June, 2005 at 03:46 AM.
    Currently playing:
    Azaroth VanHaydren in Red Dragon Inn
    Enialis McVayne in El Jefe's The Stuff of Dreams

    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, fearing, wandering, doubting

  • #3
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Patlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    7,832

    Ý Ignore Patlin
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaov
    Enialis walks outside to investigate the group forming outside the tavern.
    I think at the moment the group is still forming within the tavern. As I mentioned, I'd like a group of 4 to 8. If we somehow get flooded with more than 8, I will step in and try to pick the "best" 8 for the adventure, a statement which I am not even sure I know what it means . You are certainly welcome.
    PbP details Invisible Castle Dice Rolling LEW DM LEB DM
    LEW PCs: Ironwolf Banion Tor LEW PCs: Anvuss Rionus el'Aundair T'Ranis

    "Daddy's teaching me to play D&D. I am his 'young apprentice.'" Brielle Patlin, 7 years old, 3/9/08.

  • #4
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Xaov's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Kunsan AB south Korea
    Posts
    422

    Ý Ignore Xaov
    OOC: heh you know what you said in the Tavern that 1st levels aren't recommended. Perhaps Enialis should step down from this one.

    Heh this makes the second campaign I've quietly backed away from that you made Patlin.

    Hope this isn't a trend.
    Currently playing:
    Azaroth VanHaydren in Red Dragon Inn
    Enialis McVayne in El Jefe's The Stuff of Dreams

    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, fearing, wandering, doubting

  • #5
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Patlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    7,832

    Ý Ignore Patlin
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaov
    Hope this isn't a trend.
    ooc: I hope not too! You are welcome to play, but the danger level is designed to be apropriate for the 2 to 5 range. If Einalis wants to risk it he can, I certainly am not aiming to exclude you, Xaov.
    PbP details Invisible Castle Dice Rolling LEW DM LEB DM
    LEW PCs: Ironwolf Banion Tor LEW PCs: Anvuss Rionus el'Aundair T'Ranis

    "Daddy's teaching me to play D&D. I am his 'young apprentice.'" Brielle Patlin, 7 years old, 3/9/08.

  • #6
    Registered User


    Erekose13's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    9,352
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ý Ignore Erekose13
    My communities:

    "More bandits eh, sure sounds good." says Tenebrynn as they all head over to the new thread
    Erekose13
    Art by Uneide!
    PbP

    [Living 4th Edition]
    Callen Stewart Human Wizard 8
    Beyrk Verkunder Hobgoblin Bard 3

    [Living Eberron]
    Gogmorthak d'Tharashk Orc Barbarian 6

  • #7
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Velmont's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    14,813

    Ý Ignore Velmont
    My communities:

    Rinaldo follow Tenebrynn outside telling a remark to Sara before passing the door. "Finding them, we need contacts, I'm there for that." and turn back his attention to the war magus "So, how have been you trip back? All have been well? We were wondering, have you heard something about Irene or Nurlan and Tor since we split?"

    Rinaldo do a sign to a stable boy that come back with a packed horse. "My new acquisition. I thought it would help me a bit to carry my spices. They are some burden after all. But that will delay a bit the acquisition of my new shop. Anyway, I'll need to buy some of these potion than can close the wounds, I used my last while we fought the fishmen. And now I am thinking of it, we could buy one of those wand too... hmmm, Nurlan is not here to use it. You think Charlarn can use one?"
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

    "Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

  • #8
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Steve Jung's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North Brunswick
    Posts
    3,485

    Ý Ignore Steve Jung
    My communities:

    Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

    Charlarn leaves the Inn, his shield strapped to his back. "I need to get some things, before we leave."

    Quote Originally Posted by Velmont
    "Anyway, I'll need to buy some of these potion than can close the wounds, I used my last while we fought the fishmen. And now I am thinking of it, we could buy one of those wand too... hmmm, Nurlan is not here to use it. You think Charlarn can use one?"
    "I have one potion for each of us. And I wrote another scroll with healing prayers. But one of those healing wands would be useful."

    OOC: made Potion of cure light wounds, caster level 1 (x2): 50 gp, 4 xp, 10 craft points

  • #9
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Kahuna Burger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Attleboro, MA
    Posts
    4,884

    Ý Ignore Kahuna Burger
    Sara follows them, with a full mug in one hand and a rapidly emptying one in the other. "I did my shopping trip earlier, but I'll be glad to help you carry anything, or you know, look meaningfully at any shop keepers you want...." She mimes a 'meaningful' look, which is fairly scarey looing until she ruins it by laughing loudly and tossing back the rest of the mug she was working on. As she continues walking with the group, she tries to balance the empty mug on her sword tip while drinking from the other. "Say Iggy, I noticed that a lot of the wizard types in the Inn these days have little critters with them. Are you gonna get a critter? You should get something, you know, inquisitive. Old Ron had a ferret when I was a.... he used to have a ferret, they get into everything, maybe that would be a good diviner critter...."
    I understand, comprehend, get, grok, and see your point. I can take, handle, cope and deal with the way you run your game. The reasons I disagree with you and/or dislike your playstyle preference lie elsewhereÖ

  • #10
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Xael's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Rovaniemi, Finland
    Posts
    2,471

    Ý Ignore Xael
    Nezrak follows the group outside. "I have a couple of those healing potions too, should someone need them later on.", he says.
    --Xael "Blackrobe" Xorlarrin
    LEW characters: Almayce, Nezrak Duskstar, Ducane Grimm.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [GMC] Quirin Maps #14: Banditís Territory is out now!
      By Grum_l in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th July, 2008, 09:49 AM
    2. Quirin Maps #14: Banditís Territory out now!
      By Grum_l in forum GMC Hosted Forum
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th July, 2008, 09:22 AM
    3. A taste of the Bandit Kingdoms
      By Shadowdancer in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Thursday, 22nd February, 2007, 07:56 PM
    4. BPG's Wetwar module Bandit Dawn available now.
      By Del in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Saturday, 19th November, 2005, 12:45 AM
    5. The Bandit Wizard
      By Crothian in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Friday, 8th April, 2005, 02:39 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •