Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
After some discussion in the Red Dragon Inn, a group of adventurers gathers to earn the promised reward.

ooc: 1. If you've decided to participate in this adventure, please post here only once the group is ready to leave the inn. If there isn't a link to your character in your signature, post some basic details on your character in your first post, such as race, classes, and levels. A link in your signature (or a link to a signature thread with such a link) is greatly apreciated.

2. Use of Invisible Castle is recommended. The link is in my signature. For example, if you make an attack roll your post might read as follows "Mr. Incredible punches Syndrome. d20+5=12 . If this hits, damage is 3d6+15=26." If you don't want to use invisible castle, I can make the rolls for you, but I apreciate the help if you do use it.

Last edited:

Xaov

First Post
Enialis walks outside to investigate the group forming inside the tavern.

Hey there the name is Enialis, whats going on out here?

OOC: Patlin mind if Enialis joins up with the adventure?

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Xaov said:
Enialis walks outside to investigate the group forming outside the tavern.

I think at the moment the group is still forming within the tavern. As I mentioned, I'd like a group of 4 to 8. If we somehow get flooded with more than 8, I will step in and try to pick the "best" 8 for the adventure, a statement which I am not even sure I know what it means :) . You are certainly welcome.

Xaov

First Post
OOC: heh you know what you said in the Tavern that 1st levels aren't recommended. Perhaps Enialis should step down from this one.

Heh this makes the second campaign I've quietly backed away from that you made Patlin.

Hope this isn't a trend.

Patlin

Explorer
Xaov said:
Hope this isn't a trend.

ooc: I hope not too! You are welcome to play, but the danger level is designed to be apropriate for the 2 to 5 range. If Einalis wants to risk it he can, I certainly am not aiming to exclude you, Xaov.

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo follow Tenebrynn outside telling a remark to Sara before passing the door. "Finding them, we need contacts, I'm there for that." and turn back his attention to the war magus "So, how have been you trip back? All have been well? We were wondering, have you heard something about Irene or Nurlan and Tor since we split?"

Rinaldo do a sign to a stable boy that come back with a packed horse. "My new acquisition. I thought it would help me a bit to carry my spices. They are some burden after all. But that will delay a bit the acquisition of my new shop. Anyway, I'll need to buy some of these potion than can close the wounds, I used my last while we fought the fishmen. And now I am thinking of it, we could buy one of those wand too... hmmm, Nurlan is not here to use it. You think Charlarn can use one?"

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

Charlarn leaves the Inn, his shield strapped to his back. "I need to get some things, before we leave."

Velmont said:
"Anyway, I'll need to buy some of these potion than can close the wounds, I used my last while we fought the fishmen. And now I am thinking of it, we could buy one of those wand too... hmmm, Nurlan is not here to use it. You think Charlarn can use one?"
"I have one potion for each of us. And I wrote another scroll with healing prayers. But one of those healing wands would be useful."

OOC: made Potion of cure light wounds, caster level 1 (x2): 50 gp, 4 xp, 10 craft points

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Sara follows them, with a full mug in one hand and a rapidly emptying one in the other. "I did my shopping trip earlier, but I'll be glad to help you carry anything, or you know, look meaningfully at any shop keepers you want...." She mimes a 'meaningful' look, which is fairly scarey looing until she ruins it by laughing loudly and tossing back the rest of the mug she was working on. As she continues walking with the group, she tries to balance the empty mug on her sword tip while drinking from the other. "Say Iggy, I noticed that a lot of the wizard types in the Inn these days have little critters with them. Are you gonna get a critter? You should get something, you know, inquisitive. Old Ron had a ferret when I was a.... he used to have a ferret, they get into everything, maybe that would be a good diviner critter...."

Xael

First Post
Nezrak follows the group outside. "I have a couple of those healing potions too, should someone need them later on.", he says.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases