Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Hof

Explorer
Dioran walks along with the rest of the group. "We would also like a little time to aquire some basic provisions, such as trail rations or the like. Who knows how long we will be out bandit hunting after all? As for a healing wand.. we fear our current cash reserves are insufficient to purchase one, but we would not be ill inclined to pay a share towards a communal wand."

Velmont

First Post
"For a wand, we are... seven, so that make 107 gold, 1 silver and 5 copper per person, well, to be more exact, it would be 4 copper and 2/7... but if some people don't have it, let's 5 people chip 150 and the first thing we will do is to give back the money paid in the pot with the reward. Once that done, the wand (with any charge that remain) will go in the pot of the loot and we will split the loot. That way to split could even be extended to everyone's potion and scoll, as long as they have been use to acheive our goal. We've split the last loot like that during our last trip. Just ask Charlan, Ashnar or Tenebrynn... well, Tenebrynn had a greater part as his pick couldn't be split.

So, it is a simple splitting, it is the same when you invest to start a shop. Everyone put what he can, that make a negative gain. You make some profit and reimburse the starting money before splitting evenly between each person the gain. Generally done when the investor all work in the shop."

Hof

Explorer
Nodding in agreement, Dioran takes 150 gp from a pouch and hands it over to Rinaldo. "A sound investment then, here you go. Assuming you will also play the part of accountant in this endeavour?"

Velmont

First Post
"That's good, I'll go fetch one." says Rinaldo, taking the money and adding 150 gp.

As he come back with the wand, he gives it to Charlarn "Here, and take good care of us with it." He grabs a parchement in his saddlebag and an inkpen and starts to write down a few things on it. "Here, it will do less job to remember everything."

OOC: Who else pay?

Code:
[B]Ashnar:[/B]
Wand of CLW: -150 gp
[B]Charlarn:[/B]
[B]Dioran:[/B]
[B]Ignatious:[/B]
[B]Nezrak:[/B]
-
[B]Rinaldo:[/B]
[B]Sara:[/B]
Wand of CLW: -300 gp
[B]Tenebrynn:[/B]
-

[B]Loot:[/B]
Wand of CLW: 750 gp
Money: 300 gp

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Velmont said:
"That's good, I'll go fetch one." says Rinaldo, taking the money and adding 150 gp.

As he come back with the wand, he gives it to Charlarn "Here, and take good care of us with it." He grabs a parchement in his saddlebag and an inkpen and starts to write down a few things on it. "Here, it will do less job to remember everything."

OOC: Who else pay?

Code:
[B]Ashnar:[/B]
[B]Charlarn:[/B]
-
[B]Dioran:[/B]
[B]Nezrak:[/B]
-
[B]Rinaldo:[/B]
[B]Sara:[/B]
-
[B]Tenebrynn:[/B]
-

[B]Loot:[/B]
Wand of CLW: 750 gp

Iggy isn't on the list....

sara grins and hands over most of a purse, saving out a few coins, "Aside from beer money, you can hold onto all mine. I won't need much until its time to upgrade these swords. Say, I've got my old set if any of you guys can use them...." (sara puts in 300 and will cover iggy'sshare if he's short on cash after his shopping trip)

Erekose13

Explorer
"A wand is a wonderful idea, but as you pointed out Rinaldo, I am a bit short on cash. I did manage to make another small scroll of magic missiles (3), but that left me with only 13 gold coins. I agree that those who put up money get reimbursed from future coin before we divide party treasure." says Tenebrynn.

Velmont

First Post
"No problem, Tenebrynn. We understand."

OOC: Oops, I thought we were 7, with Iggy, we are 8. I'll edit the post above.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

Charlarn buys two platinum rings (50 gp each) from a jeweler. He wears one and puts the other in his belt pouch.

When Rinaldo returns with the wand of cure light wounds, Charlarn hands him a deep red garnet (150 gp). "That should cover my share. I also have a healing potion for each of us." He hands out a potion of cure light wounds with a stylized falcon engraved on the side to each person. "Let me get my things and I'll be ready to go."

Charlarn puts on his chain shirt and grabs his pack, leaving his winter blanket behind.

Charlarn CR4
Human cleric 3/ranger 1
NG Medium humanoid (human)
Init: +2 Senses Listen +3, Spot +3
Languages Common
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 15
hp 26 (4HD)
Fort +5; Ref +5, Will +6
Spd 20 ft., base 30 ft.
Melee morningstar +4 (1d8+1/X2)
Ranged light crossbow +5 (1d8/19-20X2)
Base Atk +3; Grp +4