Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Xael

First Post
Steve Jung said:
"I also have a healing potion for each of us." He hands out a potion of cure light wounds with a stylized falcon engraved on the side to each person.

Nezrak politely declines. "I already have my own healing potions with me, so you might as well save yours."

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo come back from the temple and gives the wand to Charlarn. He takes the the gem and the potion the priest gives him. "Thanks Charlarn. I already had the necessary money, but I'll keep it aside, in case we need some money during that job, like if we need to bribe or the service of someone. So I'll enter it in the loot and you'll get reimburse at the end.

Now, everyone is ready to go?"

OOC: Edit post above.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: I was out camping this w/e w/my wife 14 of our best friends, and our 20 collective children. Looks like I didn't miss TOO much...

Iggy happily tosses in 150 gps or whatever his share. "With all these people, we could definitely use a curing wand to supplement our cleric's healing abilities."

To Sara. "Oh, I have acquired a familiar since I last saw you." He pulls a small sleeping bat from where it is hanging to the back of his pack. "This is Kennedy. He likes to sleep in the daytime, but he's good for keeping watch on a camp at night, among other things. I also have a pony, so I can keep up with you long legged people on this trip!"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Thank you Charlarn, I'll hang on to this for emergencies." replies Tenebrynn. He then moves over to Iggy and Sara, "Pleasure to meet you, I am Tenebrynn. Iggy, I had heard that you and I had a similar passion as Diviners. I would be very interested in discussing the finer points when we have a chance later. It certainly seems like we have a large number of wizards on our trip. This is Toad." he says, pulling out his little toad from one of the pockets in his cloak.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: I have updated the adventure tracking thread with links to everyone coming on the adventure. Feel free to give it a look-see, in case I got something about your character wrong. Also, it's a convenient summary of the party. Ignoring multiclassing, we have the traditional fighter/rogue/cleric/wizard party... plus four more wizards. :)

Knight Otu

First Post
"Thank you kindly, Charlarn." Ashnar says as he receives the potion from the priest. "May I ask what purpose the platinum rings you mentioned serve?"

Dioran, Ignatious, Nezrak, and Sara... it should be interesting to see what they can do... and how useful they are.

"I suppose, when Kennedy is our eyes at night, Fareye" he presents his hawk familiar "is our eyes by day."

Velmont

First Post
"I am sure my old son would like that. He loves animals, and I've never seen so much different at once... except with a travelling circus, but those was more for a freaky show, and they had escaped. What the idea to travel with a wyvern after all. Poor guys, none survive and almost lost a friend, luckily, he was badly injured when we meet it and we finish it. Zoe took some times to recover from that."

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

Xael said:
Nezrak politely declines. "I already have my own healing potions with me, so you might as well save yours."
"Not a problem. If you need it, don't hesitate to ask."
Knight Otu said:
"Thank you kindly, Charlarn." Ashnar says as he receives the potion from the priest. "May I ask what purpose the platinum rings you mentioned serve?"
"They serve as a focus for a spell that allows me to take on some of the wounds the person with the other ring suffers. I wanted to use it before, but I had forgotten I needed the rings to channel the power." (focus for shield other)
Velmont said:
"I am sure my old son would like that."
"I didn't know you had children, Rinaldo. How many and how old are they?"

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo looks surprise at Charlan questions. "I didn't told you? I must tell that what I tell about myself just pop up like that and don't necessary goes in the detail. I have three children. My old son, Salvador, have 4 years-old. My daugther, Isabella, will soon have three, in less than a month. My newest son, Carlo, havn't yet seen his first birthday cake. I've save just enough to give them some basic education, but I would like to offer them more. That's the main reason I want to open my magical shop. With that, they won't only have basic education, but will have the chance to become what they want. My old son loves animals. His favorite is Naga, the small viper of his aunt Opale. Well, not really an aunt, as she is a cousin, but my kids always call her like that. She is an arcanist too. Naga is not dangerous and very bright, even if my wife tells she should not have such pet. She also says she has a bad influence on the kids, as my son loves the tricks Opale do during each of her visit. Now, he want to enter the Chromatic Order, but that cost too much for me, but that's a kid's dream, he as time to change his mind, or I have still time to save a bit more money."

Last edited:

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

"I see. A stable income would make a difference, having a family. This is a dangerous life. Your wife must worry."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases