Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy will be excited to have Sara with him on their next adventure. So he'll split the wand with her, so their totals are: 237 gps (not including their initial layout for the wand which I believe I never subtracted from Iggy's totals.)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Now the loot have been divided, the Xp given, a bit of roleplay done in the conclusion... I think there's nothing left. time to go to the Inn...

Once all have been divided and always pack up, Rinaldo looks at the others. "It has been a pleasure to meet you all, and even more one to have to work with you three again. I hope to see you all soon at the Red Dragon Inn. Personally, I have to negotiate a small house near the Inn. It will be the perfect place to open my shop and move my family. It will need some repair, but that will make lower the price of the buidling, and I can always negotiate a good carpenter after that."

Rinaldo pack his horse and secure all the things. "Hey, the ride will be more pleasant now that the raod are more secure. See you all."

Patlin

Explorer
Sounds good to me. Everyone should feel free to return to the RDI as they please. Thank you all for playing! Anyone who leveled up, remember to send e-mail to KO and Nimisgod.

:)

Manzanita

First Post
Thanks for another fine game, Paitlin. Iggy didn't level up, so I don't suppose he needs reviewing. He did add three spells copied from other spellbooks and had a little treasure left over.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases