Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: In real life, if a drinking establishement in my town were to allow customers to leave the premises with the liquor, it would be my job to shut them down. Fortunately Orussus appears to have no such restriction.

If someone wants to take down the notice, a post in the RDI thread would be great, just to clear things up.

Your employer in this case is the Road Warden organization.

Velmont

First Post
"In that case, I'll start to go around and do my little investigation. If someone want to come with me, he'll be welcome."

Patlin

Explorer
Rinaldo asks around of his fellow merchants. There is some speculation that the local criminals are becoming more organized, as small raids seem to be declining but the bandits have taken some merchant caravans with overwhelming force, stripping them of all goods and killing any who resist.

"Overwhelming force" seems to be 20 to 30 armed bandits, though the reports may be exagerated.

Hof

Explorer
"Good thinking about the sign, but does anybody know for sure that this inn is the only place the Roadwardens put up such a notice? Regardless of the anwser to that, we should indeed act most urgently," Dioran adds. "And Chalarn, thank you for this potion. We'd like to pay you for it, though it may have to wait until some we aquire some more money."

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

Hof said:
Dioran adds. "And Chalarn, thank you for this potion. We'd like to pay you for it, though it may have to wait until some we aquire some more money."
"You're welcome, Dioran. I hope you have no use of it. Who is this 'we' you speak of?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"On our way out, I suggest that we see the Road Wardens to find out if they have any more information. I would like to know specifically what was taken so that Charlarn or I could attempt to locate the stolen objects." says Tenebrynn.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Rinaldo Gather Information should take some time, do you wait for him to go see the warden or do you want to meet the Warden will he is gather his informations?

Patlin

Explorer
In the interest of saving time, those interested in interviewing the road wardens head to a small local office of the organization, rather than heading to the more distant main headquarters where the reward is to be collected. Did anyone take down the notice from the Red Dragon Inn and/or bring it here to discuss with these officers of the law?

Remove ads