Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Hof

Explorer
Some character background.

Chalarn said:
"You're welcome, Dioran. I hope you have no use of it. Who is this 'we' you speak of?"
"We are Dioran Uthelem, did we not introduce ourselves? Oh, wait, it's obvious of course: you are confused by our calling us 'We'. The reason is simple really: Upon my journey on the road af arcana an accident occured, resulting in a simultaneous yet temporary excursion to both the heavens and hells. It was a death without rebirth; we survived, but not unscathed. Ever since we are, quite literally, of two minds. Do not worry though, it makes for quite a unique moral perspective."

For those listening, DC 13 Sense Motive:[sblock]While Dioran may actually believe what he's saying, it's hard to tell whom he is trying to convince more: Himself or Chalarn.[/sblock]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

Hof said:
"We are Dioran Uthelem, did we not introduce ourselves? Oh, wait, it's obvious of course: you are confused by our calling us 'We'. The reason is simple really: Upon my journey on the road af arcana an accident occured, resulting in a simultaneous yet temporary excursion to both the heavens and hells. It was a death without rebirth; we survived, but not unscathed. Ever since we are, quite literally, of two minds. Do not worry though, it makes for quite a unique moral perspective."
"Interesting. Do your two minds disagree often?"

OOC: Charlarn will go with Rinaldo, and anyone else who wants to go, to the local office.

Hof

Explorer
Steve Jung said:
"Interesting. Do your two minds disagree often?"
Dioran walks with Chalarn, continuing the conversation: "Yes, almost all the time in fact. But neither is dominant, so in the end we usually take whatever compromise or middle road is available. At other times, well, everyone acts a little extreme now and then. This happens when we act on the impulses of one mind alone."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
sara and iggy go back to the inn and take the initial notice with a "got this one covered" to anyone else who has shown an interest. Sara will also pick up two new mugs and a jug of ale.

(ooc: could 'iggy' make the rdi post, I'm leaving for work right about now...)

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

Hof said:
Dioran walks with Chalarn, continuing the conversation: "Yes, almost all the time in fact. But neither is dominant, so in the end we usually take whatever compromise or middle road is available. At other times, well, everyone acts a little extreme now and then. This happens when we act on the impulses of one mind alone."
"Hmm. Interesting compromise. I hope those impulses don't distract you often from your life's journey."

Xael

First Post
Nezrak follows the majority of the group, listening and trying to figure out what his new companions are like. At the moment he has categorized Dioran as "amusingly insane".

Velmont

First Post
OOC: If the small office opf the warden we head is on the way to the bandit camp, I suppose the group will wait for Rinaldo. Rinaldo will go with the group, and report his finding...

On the way, Rinaldo start to tell what he has heard.

"... and he finally told me some things that was interesting about that group, not that travelling all that way in those conditions wasn't interesting to hear, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear. So, about that group of bandits, he talk about an overwhelming force... merchants hate to lose stock to a small group of bandits, trust me, so he told me about 30 bandits that his six guards had difficulty to maintain at bay... he usually have ten to twenty with him, but he choses the cheapest ones... so we should prepare ourselves for 30 bandits that kill anyone who oppose them, that's the worst case. We are more likely to find 15 to 20 bandits I would tell."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases