Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
In anticipation of the closure of my Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind thread, I hereby present the Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind thread.

How no fears, this hivemind is all ears!

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
In anticipation of the closure of my Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind thread, I hereby present the Male Gendered Lupin Hivemind thread.

How no fears, this hivemind is all ears!
Watching Adult Swim too, I guess? :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
No, but I have seen some of thie things they advertise from theirs. Totally funny.
Well its just that Lupin the 3rd is on right now, and this thread has Lupin (rather than Lupine) in its name. I thought maybe it wasn't a coincidence, but guess it was :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Actually, I would be watching X-Files on SciFi right now, but I needed to check on a few of my threads and post my new creature for critquing. I started watching Salem's Lot last night, and being that I have never seen the movie before, I intend to finish watching it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
Actually, I would be watching X-Files on SciFi right now, but I needed to check on a few of my threads and post my new creature for critquing. I started watching Salem's Lot last night, and being that I have never seen the movie before, I intend to finish watching it.
Ah. So just a fortuitous typo? That's cool too :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Rystil Arden said:
Well its just that Lupin the 3rd is on right now, and this thread has Lupin (rather than Lupine) in its name. I thought maybe it wasn't a coincidence, but guess it was :)
Never watched Lupin the 3rd. Is it worth watching? What is it about?

I gave this hivemind its title out of respect for my sisters two male miniature italian greyhounds.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
Never watched Lupin the 3rd. Is it worth watching? What is it about?

I gave this hivemind its title out of respect for my sisters two male miniature italian greyhounds.
Its not really that great. It just happens to be on and so I thought that's where you might've chosen the title, rather than using lupine to match with feline. Then again the Lupin could be from ::shudder:: Harry Potter's werewolf professor of the same name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases