Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
megamania said:
LOL! :p

I'm getting to like Torm more and more each time I log on.

:lol:

He's a trip and a few on top of that.... :lol: I dunno what it'd be like to actually meet him face-to-face... that might be scary to say the least! :\

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Oh, as it happened. I've never seen on as it happened, actually. Well, one, but I was in it.

Good thing you weren't hurt. I've not been in any accidents but my friend Richard tells of the one he and a buddy of his when he was in the service where they took on a semi head on. He was the one driving and decided it was better to face the truck than go thru the yard of an apartment complex where they'd seen kids playing earlier.... They weren't badly hurt as they kinda huddled together before slamming into the truck... It took an hour to cut them out and he was telling them to hurry as he "had to pee!"..... :confused:

Last edited:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Try being a girl in a small summer home for lots of old people town...It's GREAT FUN! Then I do that two fingered rock on thing and smile and wave, and sometimes ask if they have any ketchup because the Grey Poupon thing has been overdone...soon after they drive away very quickly for old people....Muahahahahaha!!!!

:lol:

Course I don't have the hair for head banging either, and it's all spikey so I get looks for that. Also because I wear sandals all year long and hardly ever wear even a jacket in the winter. I get yelled at in parking lots a lot. For those things and because I park in handicapped spots, people don't believe me when I tell them it's for me and it's hard to limp when both feet hurt, then I tell them to call the cops to handle it and walk away. Old people either love or hate me...hehehe... :eek:

I don't park in handicapped spots, even when I had Richard riding with me who DESERVES it.... he got his back and knees torn up while in the Navy during Desert Storm saving Marines in combat. He's in pretty much constant pain from that and the meds only sorta help and the tinge unit they gave him make the drugs actually able to do their job for a brief time. But then he doesn't have that placard that gives him the right to have that close parking space... and he can walk decent distances and rather quickly too.... I had to just about run to keep up with him at Walmart last week.... :lol:

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Darth K'Trava said:
Good thing you weren't hurt. I've not been in any accidents but my friend Richard tells of the one he and a buddy of his when he was in the service where they took on a semi head on. He was the one driving and decided it was better to face the truck than go thru the yard of an apartment complex where they'd seen kids playing earlier.... They weren't badly hurt as they kinda huddled together before slamming into the truck... It took an hour to cut them out and he was telling them to hurry as he "had to pee!"..... :confused:
... Wow, that's just amazing.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
I don't park in handicapped spots, even when I had Richard riding with me who DESERVES it.... he got his back and knees torn up while in the Navy during Desert Storm saving Marines in combat. He's in pretty much constant pain from that and the meds only sorta help and the tinge unit they gave him make the drugs actually able to do their job for a brief time. But then he doesn't have that placard that gives him the right to have that close parking space... and he can walk decent distances and rather quickly too.... I had to just about run to keep up with him at Walmart last week.... :lol:

See I have constant pain too, and I can sometimes walk far, but other days it is bad and I practically want to cry just driving cause of the pain from that. On good days I park further out because I feel that it is only right that people who hurt more should have the spaces, on bad days though not a chance. Plus I walk rather slowly now, I have to ask my friends to slow down all the time, which is weird because I used to be the one everyone was trying to keep up with. :uhoh:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Knight Otu said:
*rises as a redeemed Force Ghost, and appears before Jdvn1.*

Jdvn1, you need to become a Jedi, to return balance to the Hivemind. I failed, so you are our only hope! As much as I hate to admit that.

- Obi-Wan Kenotu
Now, all you need to do is change your handle to Jedi Knight Otu!

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
See I have constant pain too, and I can sometimes walk far, but other days it is bad and I practically want to cry just driving cause of the pain from that. On good days I park further out because I feel that it is only right that people who hurt more should have the spaces, on bad days though not a chance. Plus I walk rather slowly now, I have to ask my friends to slow down all the time, which is weird because I used to be the one everyone was trying to keep up with. :uhoh:

Ouch. What happened to your feet?

And when I see all the people at work who act like they can't pick up jackcrap, all I think of is that Richard, with his bad back and all, is still quite strong. He amazed my aunt when, after she got back from the doc and couldn't get up the stairs of her deck (she has some sort of muscular dystrophy-cause unknown right now but it's NOT cancer!), he stepped behind her and scooped her up in his arms and carried her up those stairs! :confused: She's still amazed about that it that was 3 weeks ago!! Granted, he paid for that because he didn't brace himself; he did that so quick that he didn't give himself the time to brace and then had to take his pain meds to calm the shaking in his hands from that... It was acts like that while he was in the service that got him like this but does he regret it? Nope. He felt that he did his duty. His job.

BTW: he's also the same guy who suffers from the insomnia. I think that may be a bit more stress-related as his family isn't at all supportive of him at all. Some of the insomnia may be from the pain he has to go thru but I think stress is a bigger factor as he's under constant stress from having to deal with his "family". He did have migraines that would last for days but I haven't heard anything about them since he got new glasses; it'd been a decade since the last trip to the doc. :confused: (which reminds me that I need to go get new contacts, m'self.)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Frukathka said:
Now, all you need to do is change your handle to Jedi Knight Otu!

Or get a supporter account and put that as his custom title... just like the one I put on mine. :) I still profusely thank Hand of Evil for his generosity!!!! :cool:

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Ouch. What happened to your feet?

Me, I happened to my feet. See this is one reason I don't tend to have a whole lot of pity for myself, and didn't actually ask the doctor to write up the handicapped thing on my own ever. Nor did I apply myself federally for the disability checks I get. I am a self destructive, suicidal, Type 1 diabetic who choose a slow and painfully way to die intentionally because I thought I needed, and still do, to suffer. But I am going to stop now cause it's rather depressing for others to hear about my maladies, and that's sorta just the tip of the iceberg. I'm open to talking about them, but I don't feel this is the place.

In other news, isn't there some way we can get Torm into some sort of pseudo Paladinhood? Maybe? Just a little bit..? :uhoh:

Last edited:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Me, I happened to my feet. See this is one reason I don't tend to have a whole lot of pity for myself, and didn't actually ask the doctor to write up the handicapped thing on my own ever. Nor did I apply myself federally for the disability checks I get. I am a self destructive, suicidal, Type 1 diabetic who choose a slow and painfully way to die intentionally because I thought I needed, and still do, to suffer. But I am going to stop now cause it's rather depressing for others to hear about my maladies, and that's sorta just the tip of the iceberg. I'm open to talking about them, but I don't feel this is the place.

Ok. I can see that. It's only depressing if it's the only topic of conversation.... ;)

You didn't take your insulin, is that it?

In other news, isn't there some way we can get Torm into some sort of pseudo Palidanhood? Maybe? Just a little bit..? :uhoh:

Well, he *WAS* the "god of paladins" until he told a huge lie and lost that title awhile back. ;) He's never atoned for the lie, so there.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases