Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Ok. I can see that. It's only depressing if it's the only topic of conversation.... ;)

You didn't take your insulin, is that it?

Well, he *WAS* the "god of paladins" until he told a huge lie and lost that title awhile back. ;) He's never atoned for the lie, so there.... :p

Yes that simplifies things, and for those of you that don't know that leads to lots of bad, bad things. Like I said I don't mind telling people about this stuff so if anyone wants to ask questions feel free to contact me off the boards, but this really isn't the place in my opinion.

Ahhhhhh...lie's are bad for Paladins, but if one would read my new sig....hehehehe... :p :lol: :p

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Ahhhhhh...lie's are bad for Paladins, but if one would read my new sig....hehehehe... :p :lol: :p

:lol:

He dared to say he was "normal" one time.... After the stuff I've seen him post at the time.... :lol: The most recent example was in that "relationship" thread where he put the comment about "Sister Christian, here I come...." (a song with different connotations than he used...).

Frankly, I was mainly joking when I stripped that title from him... just like stealing his "Smite Cola"... :lol: He's a cool person to know and I was definitely surprised when his wife emailed me when he was in the hospital about a week ago. She kept me up to date as best she could, considering the hectic-ness of him being in there and taking care of the kids. :)

Maybe it was a good thing that thread died before I got back to it..... after a certain post late night that I saw this AM..... :mad: I might have said stuff I'd later regret.... :heh: I just didn't appreciate the comments that person threw my way at all, even before that one, last barbed post. I stand by what *I* believe in! :cool:

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:

He dared to say he was "normal" one time.... After the stuff I've seen him post at the time.... :lol: The most recent example was in that "relationship" thread where he put the comment about "Sister Christian, here I come...." (a song with different connotations than he used...).

Frankly, I was mainly joking when I stripped that title from him... just like stealing his "Smite Cola"... :lol: He's a cool person to know and I was definitely surprised when his wife emailed me when he was in the hospital about a week ago. She kept me up to date as best she could, considering the hectic-ness of him being in there and taking care of the kids. :)

I have to admit "normal" from him would be a Huge lie, however normal from me would also. :eek: Hehehe...but where does one get the power of title stripping? I need to get one of those feats somewhere, maybe I shall have to steal it from you in your sleep... :] Whoops! Shouldn't have typed that, shouldn't have typed it....there is this delete button right here....but I'm to lazy and uncaring for that. :cool:

I would have been surprised that she did too. That shows just how important you are though, that she did stop and take a little time to do so. :D I know when I end up like that there are a couple of people that I make sure someone contacts and those people then spread the word for me to many of my other friends, but it is always the same people I ask to be told first.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu posted the thread he announced his 3001st post... it's like two years old...

I really want to post a congratulations to it. ;)

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Hehehe...and is finding it stopping you from it? If so you could start a new thread to congratulate him on that specifically... ;)

Jdvn1

It's just... that was more than half of his posts ago! It's a bit late. ;)

Knight Otu

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
It's just... that was more than half of his posts ago! It's a bit late. ;)
And you would be forever branded a vile threadcromancer.:]

I've finally taken a look at Astros feats that you proposed... somehow, I found them wanting...

Jdvn1

Knight Otu said:
And you would be forever branded a vile threadcromancer.:]

I've finally taken a look at Astros feats that you proposed... somehow, I found them wanting...
... That's a pretty cool title to have, though.

Wanting... what? My rationale was basically, "The Bard is a weak class. These feats give Bards a little more flexibility." Then again, I think they might be a bit much for LEW, at least taking them all in at the same time. I was considering making a new thread to propose just a couple of them, then I'd propose more later as appropriate.

But wanting what? Not flavorful enough? Not worth it, mechanically?

Edit: Just noticed the thread was responded to... I'll discuss it there. ;)

Last edited:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
I have to admit "normal" from him would be a Huge lie, however normal from me would also. :eek: Hehehe...but where does one get the power of title stripping? I need to get one of those feats somewhere, maybe I shall have to steal it from you in your sleep... :] Whoops! Shouldn't have typed that, shouldn't have typed it....there is this delete button right here....but I'm to lazy and uncaring for that. :cool:

I guess "Title Stripping" must be one of those "Sith Traits".... ;) Especially when one is stripping titles from deities like that.... :uhoh:

I would have been surprised that she did too. That shows just how important you are though, that she did stop and take a little time to do so. :D I know when I end up like that there are a couple of people that I make sure someone contacts and those people then spread the word for me to many of my other friends, but it is always the same people I ask to be told first.

Perhaps I should do the same, especially for the internet contacts... :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads