General Discussion Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
Shortly after the 8th tavern thread, we now have the 8th discussion thread. As always, this is the place for questions, help, and the like.

Judges, I asked Brother Shatterstone to sticky the Judge Gathering thread since it contains links to many current proposals, but that solution isn't very ideal. Thus, I'll restart the Archivomatic thread using the Judge Account, so that every judge can quickly update it.
Everyone, once the Archivomatic is up, if you post a new thread, post a link to that thread in the Archivomatic. If an old thread is not in the Archivomatic (I'll only go back about 6 months or so), but deserves to be, post a link as well.

I've had a thought if we could benefit from a single (Discussion) Tabletalk thread, where players and DMs could have OOG discussions about their games, giving feedback on what was good, what not, and the like?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I like the Archivomatic thread. Neat stuff.
Knight Otu said:
I've had a thought if we could benefit from a single (Discussion) Tabletalk thread, where players and DMs could have OOG discussions about their games, giving feedback on what was good, what not, and the like?
What I like to do in my games is: after each session, we have 'Thorns and Roses'. Each player discusses at least one good thing and one bad thing about the session. (then we vote for the best roleplayer to get extra xp, but I don't think that fits here)

If we have a single Tabletalk thread, it'd probably get cluttered and/or difficult to read due to the number of games, unless people sblocked everything and said what game it was regarding.

Bront

The man with the probe
I think that discussions of the adventure can happen in the thread after the adventure personaly.

I do think that it might be a good idea for players to vote if they think a character, event, or site was significant enough or interesting enough that it should become public information, and perhaps be put in a "Public Information" thread instead of the Heap thread.

I ran into this where one of the players had been to a river crossing before, and there was already several established points there, that I was unaware of. He felt it was significant enough that I should change my adventure (which I did, was a minor fix of a discription, nothing more). This might help prevent some of this, and allow the writing of the world and events to reach those not involved directly in a specific adventure.

Just a thought.

Knight Otu

First Post
Technically, everything from a finished adventure becomes public information (within limits), at least that's how I remember it. You're referring to Pbartender's adventure, right? I was under the impression he added stuff to the geography thread, but it seems I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases