Thread Recompilation - Places

Manzanita

First Post
It's worth noting that to get the DM credit for your adventure summary, you have to post it in the Wiki, and in the original thread.

I believe this is appropriate since the whole point is to make it accessible to other players and DMs. At that point, perhaps the original adventure judge should assign the credit(s). If that judge is unavailable, someone else should step in.

I am happy to see these summaries being written. Bravo!

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Thanks for the reminder Manz. We'll need to remember to update the rules thread once ENW2 comes around.

And thanks for the revisions, Rystil. All versions of the summary, here, in the original thread, and on the Wiki, have been updated. As for the extra DM credit, I can't accept that. Thanks, though! :)

Manzanita

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
... All versions of the summary, here, in the original thread, and on the Wiki, have been updated. As for the extra DM credit, I can't accept that. Thanks, though! :)

Oh you stop. You totally deserve more than one credit for that write up. Was KO the judge for a Teacher for Laynie?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Have you seen KO's write up of the Dance of Souls? If I get more than one, so should he, and there's no Rystil to provide that extra credit to him. I'd rather just take the prescribed "1 DM Credit per Summary" and set the standard high. ;) And yes, I think KO was the Judge of ATfL.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases