Creating Rock Dragons.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Cold subtype sounds good.

Swim 60. I don't see these guys as "mostly aquatic" in their envirnoment, and even the Oceanus dragon only has a swim speed of 60 feet. If it needs to flee in a hurry, we could give it expeditious retreat or haste as a spell-like ability, or even the jet ability of the squid.

Krishnath

First Post
Shade said:
Ditto.

Also, I'd love to see us break the (almost) "all dragons have Dex 10" law with these guys.

Sure, we could give the granite a Dex score of 8...

Moving on, the mental stats for the Slate (as the physical stats are decided primarily by size, those have already been calculated), what should the starting mental stats be (At the wyrmling age category), they will later increase at every two age categories.

Shade

Monster Junkie
I could see a higher Wis, as they are probably more "aware" due to their focus on deflecting/sidestepping opponents.

Krishnath

First Post
Why the low int compared to the other mental ability scores? I would probably go with Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 10 myself, but I am open to suggestions.

Knight Otu

First Post
Basically, because they are the weakest of the bunch, and I did not want to give them overall better mental stats than the weakest of the metallic dragons. Reason enough?

Edit: As for why Int, it seems that Charisma and Wisdom are most fitting for the flavor we have in mind.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases