It's 10 pm. Do know where your credit history is?

Del

First Post
Canadian Equifax has turned into a criminals ho. To fill you in they are the people who would normally tell you problems with your credit. They got broken into by crackers.

That's like a police officer being robbed. Then in Asia team digital terrorist is busting everything it sees online.

Would you hackers like to quit? Really, I like the fact I don't have credit, I don't owe anyone big really, and like hell my simple debt of a student loan is going to balloon into a vehicle purchase or two because Mr. Fraud needs a ride.

Del

glass

(he, him)
Del said:
It's 10 pm. Do know where your credit history is?

Well, my credit history is in the toilet, thanks to the water company refusing to allow me to pay by DD, and then taking me to the County Court without telling me...twice!

glass.

der_kluge

Adventurer
glass said:
Well, my credit history is in the toilet, thanks to the water company refusing to allow me to pay by DD, and then taking me to the County Court without telling me...twice!

I think I'd be inclined to sue the hell out of them.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I may be as broke as Paris Hilton's virtue at least my credits good.

We really need to do something about the credit system. More and more people are going into debt faster and faster.

Harmon

First Post
Speaking from someone that is in unemployment hell right now. Over 250k in debt and no job prospects in sight. To answer your- circling the drain.

Kanegrundar

Explorer
My credit history is on life support. Dumb mistakes in my college days are still hurting me years later. Maybe by this time next year it will look a lot better, but we'll see.

Kane

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases