B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

DrZombie

First Post
Johny Snow parks his dirt bike at the side of a house in a rich american suburb. He walks casually around the house to the backporch.

"Oh Johny, how good of you to drop by. Congratulations with your graduation. Once again.
Oh, you look more and more like your father every day I see you, God bless his soul. Here, sit down. I'll get you some Iced Tea. I'll tell Roger you're here."

The kind fifty-ish lady disappears in the house. Johny sits down at the table in the backporch. A few moments later Uncle Roger appears.

"Well, well, well. Look at you. Ready for your camping trip?" He smiles at aunt Betty when she brings the Iced Tea and some coockies. After a few seconds of silence she gets the hint.
"Euhm, well I'll leave you two to it then. I'll ehm, just go watch some television then. Drop by before you leave Johny." With a look that promises a long talk when Johny has left she goes back inside.

"Allright Johny. You've been there before. You know I trust you, but make sure your friends don't wreck the place. There's a map in the car, and you know where the detailed maps are. There's plenty of gas left at the cabin, you should be allright. Just bring the empty container back when you leave."

His voice drops down to a conspirational whisper: "Look, I phoned All at the market there. He knows you'll pick up a few crates of beer 'for me'. You still have to pay for'em though. And you know, beer can open, gun closet closed. Don't do anything stupid. And if you go hunting, don't fart around with weapons. But you know that, don't you?"

At a normal tone:
"I told Sheriff O'mally you'd go to the cabin for a week. Just drop by when you get to the village, and let him know when you leave. He won't give you any hassle, he just likes to know who's around. Tell him something when you go on a long hike as well, you never know what might happen, ok? Here's the keys to the car, the house and the gun locker. I expect evrything to be as clean as when you arrived, ok? No go kiss your aunty goodbye."

Johny gets a bear hug from Uncle Roger. "You'd make my brother proud, you know that, don't you, Johny?"
A little emberassed he goes inside, to find his aunt standing in the kitchen. He gets hugged and kissed again.
"Take care Johny. ANd don't get shot again, will you?"

With a roar, the Landcruiser starts, and a few minutes later Johny arrives home. In front of his house a few friends wait, with their packs and bags ready.

Last edited:

Seeten

First Post
Brittany runs over to Jonny, and hugs him, gives him a quick kiss, and hops in the front seat next to him, calling back to Brian, "Hey Bri, just put my bags in the trunk, would you? Thanks!"

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Lugging so many bags you can barely see him, Brian sets them down behind the car. "I don't know where all this stuff is gonna fit. We're only going for a week you know Brit, you didn't need 7 bags. And why do three of them feel like shoes?"

"Johny, you have a roof carrage for this thing? Looks like we're gonna need it."

Bobitron

Explorer
Stephanie pulls up in her Porsche and takes a moment to put up the top and fix her hair after the ride. Getting out of the car, she tosses her two small bags in the back. An experienced traveller, she has learned to pack light.

"Hey everyone! Thanks again for inviting me, I need a break."

Last edited:

Seeten

First Post
"Bri, stop clowning and put my bags in the back. Hey Steph, nice to see you. You're welcome, its nice to have some new blood around here!"

Brittany has her head out the front passenger window, and her sunglasses on, skimpy top and a short sundress.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Brian whistles at Stephanie "Hey Steph, lookin good. Gonna be glad to have you around for the week. Nice ride."

Brian is dressed in a white sleeveless top and cut-off jean shorts, with a pair of sunglasses on.

"Brit, where is everyone else gonna sit with all your stuff back here? Unless Johny will let me strap you to the roof." Brian grins and moves teasingly for his sister.

zantriel

First Post
Jonny just sits behind the wheel, blocking out the noise around him after the kiss from his girlfriend. Running through the trip in his head, trying to get the directions right. Unfortunately it takes a moment for Brains question to get through.
"Yeah, sorry I was running through the trip. We have bungee cords under the seats. If that doesn’t work I can get the car top carrier out of the basement." He then turns his attention to everyone. "Lets get moving, we have a few stops to make on the way, and one of them is for beer." After the strapping Brittany to the roof remark. "I don’t think so, and if you bring it up again, then no beer for you." He then shoots his friend a big smile.

He is wearing a light gray t-shirt with the school mascot on it, and cut off jean shorts.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Anthony 'Meat'

Anthony hurtles around the corner on his pushbike skidding to a halt in front of the group. Before his stay in hospital he had always been a car man, big petrol guzzling 4WD's being his favourite. Now that he had developed a concsience he was using pedal power as often as he could, it was also helping him to regain his muscle tone. "Sorry I'm late" he huffs, out-of-breath, "Got some room in there for my meager possessions?" he grins as he eyes the designer labelled luggage set that takes up most of the room. His eyes scan the area and he asks of his friends "anyone seen Muffy"

taitzu52

First Post
From underneath Brian and Brit's bags, Rod sits up, half asleep, and yawns. He pushes the duffel that was on top of him out of the car, and stretches his arms, as he unfolds form the fetal position he was sleeping in on the ride over. In a half intelligible, yawning slur, he says, "Heya kids. Whas shakin'?" He picks up his duffel and scratches the shaved part on the back of his head with the other hand. He blinks, bleary eyed, and squints in the sunlight. Looking around at all the brand names, and luxury cars, he keeps his thoughts to himself...for now.

Bront

The man with the probe
Brian mysteriously keep packing stuff in the car "Come on Rod, quit foolin. we got to get everything packed so we can go."

Brian whispers to Johny "I thought you told Meat Muffy left him for that oil barron?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases