B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

Bobitron

Explorer
Rod said:
In a half intelligible, yawning slur, he says, "Heya kids. Whas shakin'?"

"Hey, Rod! Glad you could make it." She rushes up to him and flashes him a big smile. "How's the band thing going? Find a new bassist yet?"

D20Dazza

Explorer
Anthony

"Hey Rod, long time dude" Anthony says, extending his hand "I hope that we can get along on this trip eh? Let bygones be bygones? Water under the bridge and all, turns out she didn't dig either of us that much anyway"

taitzu52

First Post
Walking right past Stephanie, Rod steps right up to "Meat" and grabs his hand. Hard. "Hey, hey! No problem, um...Anthony." he says, having always refused to call this little guy, 'Meat'. "Hey, if you don't cry over my sloppy seconds, I won't either. I was done anyways." he says, smug as can be, and kind of uncomfortable around this crowd.

He turns around, mumbling, "Did someone say something......" and then in feigned recognition, "Oh, hey Steph. Yeah, we had this loser try out, but he sucked. It looks like I'll have to play the cut on the track for our record." he says, as if the whole world was waiting on baited breath for some MP3's cut in his mom's basement.

Bobitron

Explorer
taitzu52 said:
He turns around, mumbling, "Did someone say something......" and then in feigned recognition, "Oh, hey Steph. Yeah, we had this loser try out, but he sucked. It looks like I'll have to play the cut on the track for our record." he says, as if the whole world was waiting on baited breath for some MP3's cut in his mom's basement.

Steph smiles at his comment. "Cool. Can't wait to hear it." She fumbles in her bag for her iPod. "You hear the new Unseen record yet? Oh my God, it's great. It almost made my friend Sarah puke the other day while she was in the car with me!" Steph laughs, taking obvious pleasure in her friend's discomfort at her new musical tastes.

"So, we ready to go or what?"

Bront

The man with the probe
taitzu52 said:
"Yeah, good luck on that Rod. That new drummer of yours is quite an improvement over yours truely. Just doesn't look like music is the way my career is going to go. Naval accadamy said they could probably fit me in on a football scholarship even though I've been out of it a year, but I'm thinkin of taking some of the advanced training they're talking about for me instead." It suddently occurs to Brian that he shouldn't have said that. "And Brit, don't say a word to dad about that. If I'm gonna play football, it's going to be for me, not him."

taitzu52

First Post
Bront said:
"I'm thinkin of taking some of the advanced training they're talking about for me instead."
"Sure, man." says Rod, "You let me know when you get that black helicopter and all." He chuckles to himself, and rolls his eyes an the thought of the US military doing anything but screwing someone over.

zantriel

First Post
Jonny listens to the chatter of a bit and then jumps in. “Guys we are burning daylight here, can we get the show on the road, we still need to get gas, and I would like to get there before dark. We can call everyone who didn’t make it here to meet us in town; they can catch up with us at the watercreeck inn when we stop for dinner.” He then starts the rover to emphasize his desire to get moving. Oh an I burned some CD’s with a mix of songs, so everyone gets to hear something they like.” He then looks to Brittany with a smile. ”You can choose first.”

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Cool, just let me put the bike in your Uncles back yard - only be a tick" Anthony wheels the bike to a safe storage place and then clambers into the back of the car "You know Rod, I've got to clear something up" he says to the punk, "Meat doesn't refer to my stature, it's short for Meatloaf, it was either that or Horse, if you get my meaning"

Bobitron

Explorer
D20Dazza said:
"...it was either that or Horse, if you get my meaning."

Steph glances up at Meat's statement with eyes wide with innocence. "You mean, like, dumb as a horse?" She smiles widely at the group.

Putting one leg up on the seat in front of her, Stephanie settles in for the trip.

Remove ads