B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

zantriel

First Post
”What!?” Johnny pulls the vehicle over to the shoulder and backs up a bit, stopping at the trees. He then jumps out of the Rover and looks for the car Meat mentioned.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Anthony almost falls out of the jeep in his haste to help the apparently injured person "Over here dude, follow me" he says to Johhny as he runs towards the parked car.

zantriel

First Post
Johnny yells back "Brit there is a first aid kit in my bag, we might need it, can you get it for me." He then runs after Meat, heading towards the car.

Bobitron

Explorer
Steph gets out, but stays near the still running truck with her arms crossed, looking a bit nervous about the whole thing. She gets out her cell phone and checks for service.

Seeten

First Post
zantriel said:
Johnny yells back "Brit there is a first aid kit in my bag, we might need it, can you get it for me." He then runs after Meat, heading towards the car.

Brittany heads to the back of the car, opens the trunk, and leans over all the bags rummaging around until she finds Jonny's bag and digs into it till she gets the first aid kit, after about a minute she heads after them, walking at a decent clip, in case someone is really hurt. "I've got it, be right there!"

DrZombie

First Post
Steph's nervousness is a little increased when she sees that she has no connection.

John, brian and anthony rush towards the car. A man lies on the ground on his back, his feetstill in the car. His throat, mouth and shirt are drenched in blood. When you approach he stirs.

Bobitron

Explorer
DrZombie said:
Steph's nervousness is a little increased when she sees that she has no connection.

"CED*ing Cingular."

She starts to pace back and forth, arms still crossed in front.

*Colorful Expletive Deleted

Remove ads