B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

taitzu52

First Post
"Oh really? says Rod as he sits up and pulls his earbuds out. "I gotta see this..." he says as the trots over to ogle at the scene.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Get him out of the street so no one hits him" Brian says. Brian looks for signs of an accident, or if he was dragged out of the carn and attacked. (Having failed my spot check)

zantriel

First Post
"Wait, if he has a neck injury it will make it worst." He takes the first aid kit from Brittney, and gives her a quick hug, seeing that she is distressed. He then kneels next to the man. "sir… sir, can you speak? Can you tell me what happened?" Johnny is becoming upset, and now wishes he took a first aid class. But he does look the man over to see if he can help with the obvious problems.

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Here Johhny, move out of the way, I picked up a thing or two while I was in hospital" taking the first aid kit Anthony kneels beside the injured man, "step back people give me some room" he urges as he feels for a pulse.

OOC Treat Injury 12 +5 (skill) = 17

DrZombie

First Post
"I'm allright, I'm allright. Just a goddamn nosebleed." The man says, emberased by all he fuss."I was just laying down with my feet up."
"Eeeuhrm, you guys wouldn't happen to have some cleenex handy?"

D20Dazza

Explorer
Anthony 'Meat'

Anthony pulls a gauze from the first aid kit "Man you had us freaked out. Here" he says as he stands and tucks the first aid kit under his arm "A word of advice Champ" Anthony says as he turns towards the jeep "Next time make an effort not to look so dead dude" he says over his shoulder as he crunches his way through the scree that litters the shoulder of the road "C'mon guys, sorry to have held us up"

Last edited:

taitzu52

First Post
Rods makes a face and pushes his shoulders forward, hands in his pockets. As he leans back on the truck, he kicks some dirt, and mumbles, "Great. I ain't getin' no HIV or nuthin' else that starts with an H over this yokel." Obviously unimpressed with the situation, he stands there and stares at the guy on the ground.

zantriel

First Post
Johnny laughs, See even in real life horror movies are fake. He looks at the guy on the on the ground. Sorry about that, when we drove by it looked like you might be hurt, so if your ok we will be heading off.

DrZombie

First Post
"Yeah yeah I'm fine. I'll be on my way in a moment. Don't worry about me".The man gets up and enters his car.

When everyone gets in the journey continues.

Remove ads