B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bobitron said:
Steph enters the diner bearing a wide smile for Shannon, plopping into the booth next to her. "Hi, Shannon! Ready for the big trip?" She grabs the menu and starts looking for a waiter to flag down.

"Gimmie the biggest, baddest cheeseburger you've got. Something with cheddar, bacon, and chili. And a vanilla shake, please. Thanks!"
Sliding into the booth next to Shannon, Anthony grins excitedly at her before turning to the waiter "I'll have what she's having" he says "except make mine a caramel shake please"

Bront

The man with the probe
Brian slides across from Shannon "What she's having sounds great. Just hold the chilli on mine."

"Hey there Shannon, glad you could make it."

Jennileerose

First Post
Blushing, Shannon barely manages to utter out a few syllables before Brian greets her.

"I-I'm fine...thank you for inviting me." She says, in her quiet voice, her hair half-hiding her face.

She feels a little squished in the booth, but she's kinda skinny so she doesn't mind. Her shake nearly gone, she asks the waitress for a glass of ice water and a grilled cheese sandwhich.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat stands up "Gotta go, keep my seat warm will ya?" he says with a wink at Shannon "Back in a sec". He squeezes out of the booth and makes his way over to the door with the sign that reads 'Boars' plastered on its front "Glad I'm not a sow" he mutters to himself with a wry grin as he pushes the door open.

The gleaming interior of the bath room is redolent with the smell of ammonia, a testament to its recent visit by the cleaner. Meat strides to the trough and releaves himself with an audible sigh. After cleaning up Meat makes his way back to the table, passing the waiter on the way he grabs his attention "Hey dude. What's the deal with the army base near here? See many of them in town do ya? I expcted to see more of a military presence here"

taitzu52

First Post
Rod walks in behind everyone. After looking at he menu in disgust, he is about to go off about the evils of industrialized meat production in America, when he hears it.....
Jennileerose said:
.....she asks the waitress for a glass of ice water and a grilled cheese sandwich.
Woah...thinks Rod, she's cute AND possibly vegetarian! "I'll have the same." he quickly says to the waitress. He smiles at Shannon, and for a brief instant, hopes that this weekend, someone may talk about something other than makeup and sports. "So," he says, "have you ever read 'Fast Food Nation'?" as he idly starts playing with his fork.

Bobitron

Explorer
taitzu52 said:
"So," he says, "have you ever read 'Fast Food Nation'?" as he idly starts playing with his fork.

"I dunno if this counts, Rod. Not much different than the burgers I make at home." Steph grins at him playfully. "Besides, I don't know how you manage to keep healthy eating rabbit food all the time. Don't get me wrong, I like a nice salad, but only as a side with my ribeye."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'm supprised you're able to keep your strength up Rod. I know one of the O-linemen turned Vegan, the guy went for 290 down to 140, and now he's a twig. Cost him a scholorship too. I think he got involved in some cult of some kind though, cause he didn't seem to care."

taitzu52

First Post
"When he's in his thirties, fat, and worried about cancer, we'll se who keeps their strength up." Rod replies, feeling almost victorious that his premonition of sports talk was correct. "Do you have any idea what kind of hormones and antibiotics they shoot into a ribeye, Steph....." he starts, prepared to go on about the dangers of commercial farming unless he is interrupted.

Bobitron

Explorer
taitzu52 said:
"Do you have any idea what kind of hormones and antibiotics they shoot into a ribeye, Steph....." he starts, prepared to go on about the dangers of commercial farming unless he is interrupted.

Steph shrugs and smiles happily as the waiter appears with her burger, blissful in the invincibility of youth.

Bront

The man with the probe
taitzu52 said:
"When he's in his thirties, fat, and worried about cancer, we'll se who keeps their strength up." Rod replies, feeling almost victorious that his premonition of sports talk was correct.
Brian chuckles "You know Rod, Vegan means vegitarian."

He takes a big bite out of his hamberger and makes sure Rod knows he's enjoying it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases