B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

Bront

The man with the probe
"I think you're worrying too much Meat. Be a man, take a risk. I'm sure that all that is miles away from the cabin. Besides, a week of hunting, swimming, fishing, hiking, and just kicking back is just what we all need, right Shannon?"

zantriel

First Post
Shaking his head at Meat. "Look, when we get up there take a look at the local wildlife. If there is some then the wolfs are not in the area, if there is no wildlife then we hang out in the cabin and the wolfs are still no problem."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat

Ok, ok, you try spending a year in hospital not knowing whether you're going to die or walk again and see if you don't worry a little more than you used to" Meat says throwing his hands in the air "It's good to be with understanding 'friends'" he continues as he rolls his eyes.

"So let's get this show on the road then, eat up, let's hit the road" Meat leads by example and starts woofing down his burger.

Jennileerose

First Post
Bront said:
"I think you're worrying too much Meat. Be a man, take a risk. I'm sure that all that is miles away from the cabin. Besides, a week of hunting, swimming, fishing, hiking, and just kicking back is just what we all need, right Shannon?"

Shannon turns red and nearly chokes on her water as she's taking a sip. Umm...sure. she stammers quietly, sinking down in her seat a little.

Bobitron

Explorer
Steph gives Shannon a big smile as she finishes off her burger. "I'm done! This one's on Daddy, everyone." She waves down the waiter and hands him an American Express card.

"Where else do we need to stop before we head out?"

zantriel

First Post
"I need to talk to the sheriff before we head out. Just to let him know that we are here, then hit the store for our drinks. Plus we should pick up anything else we might want. I picked up enough junk for two weeks, but I’m not sure if I missed something." He finishes off the last of his burger.
He then looks to Anthony "Dude we are your friends, that is why we are not going to let you out of this. The fresh air will do you good, hikes, swimming in the lake, and a chance to be away from your problems. And don’t worry, if there looks like a wolf problem out at the cabin we can leave. But we should be ok, the wolves should stay need the easy food source. Hunting deer is hard; hunting cows can be done with a hammer."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat

"Unless them cows have guns" Anthony says as he slaps Johhny on the back and breaks into song

He was a scrawny calf, who looked rather woozy
No one suspected he was packing an Uzi
Cows with guns

They came with a needle to stick in his thigh
He kicked for the groin, he pissed in their eye
Cow well hung

Knocked over a tractor and ran for the door
Six gallons of gas flowed out on the floor
Run cows run!

He picked up a bullhorn and jumped up on the hay
We are free roving bovines, we run free today

Stopping and flashing a big cheesy grin at everyone Meat yells "C'mon you all know the chorus, join in"

We will fight for bovine freedom
And hold our large heads high
We will run free with the Buffalo, or die, die, die
Cows with guns

taitzu52

First Post
Rod shakes his head. The thought of entertainment by senseless violence (at least with animals) has turned his stomach. He plugs in his headphones and sits around while trying to ignore Meat's singing. He turns the iPod up, trying to get the ringing out of his head....
Bobitron said:
"This one's on Daddy......This one's on Daddy......on Daddy......on Daddy......"

Last edited:

Jennileerose

First Post
What have I gotten myself into?

Shannon gives Steph back a weak smile. Umm thank you. she says in response to her dad's plastic paying the bill.

She sits and listens to the others and barely hides her amusement, but still stays quiet.

what on earth have I gotten myself into?

Remove ads