The Secret Scion

Erekose13

Explorer
"Bah why would anyone care if those elves knew of us. Best bards around and we ain't famous enough to be sung of in their songs. You aren't marked like them are you Rayni?" replies Hxaptos. To him House Thuranni are just entertainers.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"No, I am not. But I am not exactly on good terms with my...House Thuranni and House Phiarlan originally have ties to Aerenal..."
"I can help disguise you Rayni, besides, it'd be fun," Mel says. "A little hair dye, bit of makeup, maybe some lifting shoes, and a new dress, and amazing, a whole new you. I'd probably be best to do something like that myself. Sheny too probably."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You should definitely go, Mel, but for me, there is no reason at all to go and every reason not to. You are right that a good disguise might probably dissuade attention, but if it is noticed, it would attract more. Why take that chance? Don't worry, I'll keep our home safe while you all go ahead."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bail watches the exchange between Rayni and Mel with rapped attention "See things just get harder and harder to figure out" he says with a sigh once Rayni has 'won' the discussion "Do I now go with Rayni, or go with the rest of you?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"You should come Bail. It'll be fun, and you should be just fine as a rising sports star. Maybe I can even teach you to dance!" Mel says, excited at the prospect.

Someone

Adventurer
Bront said:
"You should come Bail. It'll be fun, and you should be just fine as a rising sports star. Maybe I can even teach you to dance!" Mel says, excited at the prospect.

"I´ll like to the face on those Thuranni guys when we show up. They are expecting maybe two, and we all are going to show at their party and the one they invitated in the first place won´t be there."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, you should definitely go along Bail--I'm sure you'll have a blast! And speaking of having a blast, you'd better remind me when your next game is so I can come watch!"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Ah I bet none of us even get through the door anyways. Might as well come along we wont be up there for very long." replies Hxaptos.

Remove ads