The Secret Scion

Rystil Arden

First Post
Oh dear Rayni thinks That wasn't such a good idea

*Rayni prepares a Lesser Orb of Electricity spell, proving to everyone that she is either a wizard or a sorcerer as the arcane energies course through her.*

Bront

The man with the probe
Mel walks closer to the goblins, hoping to buy time for her friends to find better positions and tries to distract the goblins. "Yeah, you guys. What are you doing to that poor guy in the bag?"

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bail looks at the distance between this level and the level the goblins are on trying to judge whether he would survive a direct jump and if not what route would be the quickest to get him down to the cut throats.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Side view:

you guys
=================
5' drop

goblins
=================

Top view:

|.......|
|.......|/....../
|.Y.....|..G.../
|.......|...../
|.......|..../
|.......|.../

Y = you guys G = Goblins

The goblins are in a rough circle, the bag in the middle.

Mel walks to the edge of the walkway and yells her question down to the goblins. They look at each other, then at the one closest to the bag. "None of your business. Keep yer nose out of it unless you want it cut off!" he snarls.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rayni is still ready to Lesser Orb of Electricity, preferably before anybody gets into melee with her chosen goblin.*

(OOC: Touch Attack +3 to hit for 1d6 damage. Yay!)

Someone

Adventurer
Harolk, male human fighter

Rayni said:
"Please, friends, let's save that poor person--OK?"

A total of 7 feet of steel come from their scabbards as Harolk steps ahead. "Don´t worry, honey, they aren´t going anywhere. Look, midgets" says aloud, turning to the goblins. "You´re already too short. It would be a shame to make you a head shorter. So, why don´t you do the intelligent thing and open that bag?"

[Intimidate +5, if applicable]

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'd listen to him. The last goblin he got mad at had to be cleaned up with a bucket." Mel says.

[Assist with the Intimidation if possable (Intimidate +6)]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Please," Rayni pleads plaintively, turning her brilliant smile on the goblins, as she asks gently, "Let your victim go while I can still control him! I don't want to see anyone get smushed if I can help it. I think we can all be friends instead."

(OOC: Rayni will be the good cop! Diplomacy +13 again.)

lotuseater

Explorer
Kazan Oleander - Half-Elf Spellthief

Kazan crouches down five feet from the edge of the level, and about ten feet back from the rest of the group, closely measuring the party of goblins. He's ready to spring into action if necessary. He is looking closely to see if any of the goblins evinces any signs of spell use, and if so, he will target that goblin should any melee be about to take place.

He has also taken note of Rayni's apparent spell use, a development that surprises him. He will be sure to watch her more closely from now on.

OOC: Thanks for the map. I have a much better understanding of the layout, and I've edited my previous post accordingly.

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bail Human Barbarian

Bail looks at Rayni "Here hold this, I'll be right back" he says passing the spear to the Elf. He reaches over his shoulder and unslings the huge curved axe and stalks to the edge of the roadway, his every step dripping with menace, his eyes intent on the goblins with their struggling package. His breathing starts to quicken and become shallower, his muscles bunch and seem to writhe beneath his skin. In fact the young human seems to be somehow almost growing, throbbing with a rage. He screams in a voice strained with emotion "Leave whoever it is alone, and don't threaten my friends". His muscles bunching it looks obvious that the savage looking young man is about to leap amongst the goblins.

[sblock]Giving people one chance to react (post) before I'll be leaping into the thick of it in a rage (extra 5 rounds from extended rage) swinging lustily at any gob in my way and sobbing all the time (the memories of my slavery bubbling to the surface and tipping my emotions over the edge)[/sblock]

Remove ads