Campaign websites, share your ideas

Altalazar

First Post
I'm thinking of doing a web page for my game world - with sub areas for my PCs.

One thing I want to do is have a section on my gods - a summary page with a line about each god, then links to details. 29 gods total. Anyone have any other ideas about how to best present the gods, both as a whole and individually?

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Altalazar said:
I'm thinking of doing a web page for my game world - with sub areas for my PCs.

One thing I want to do is have a section on my gods - a summary page with a line about each god, then links to details. 29 gods total. Anyone have any other ideas about how to best present the gods, both as a whole and individually?

For Tholestia, my next world, I just put them in one big table. Holy symbol, portfolio, domains, typical worshipers, names in different languages. I'll make a seperate page for each deity explaining temple structures and dogma. So it's a bit like Defenders of the Faith meets FRCS.

Rav

You can check out my site by clicking on my sig below.

It's mostly a collection of rules for modifying Basic Dungeons & Dragons. Once I have the time I should be adding some material for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (1e) as well.

Hope you enjoy :)

Cor Azer

First Post
I've tried maintained campaign websites for face-to-face games, but I have a hard time staying motivated for them.

My PbeM game, though, is easy to a maintain since I have to write up the stuff anyways, it's easy to mark it up with HTML.

Like some others, it's not exactly pretty, but I have put some artist thought into organization. Mostly, I use it as an archive: Adventures, characters, atlas, prestige classes, and background stuff like deities, spells, items, a list of NPCs they've met/heard of, and "handouts".

The link is in my sig.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases