No more Blue 'Elf'

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
No more Nightcrawler. Now with the revealtion of sucky script, *although it was a 6-day draft from ACIN stating*, and now this. Why the heck, is this happening?? Does someone hate the idea of mutants getting screen time to 'sabotage' this?:uhoh:

They might as well, just don't anything now...this is not looking good.

sniffles

First Post
I wouldn't get too worried about it just yet. AICN is not always accurate, and movie plans can change from moment to moment.

Honestly, while I really enjoyed Alan Cumming as Nightcrawler, there are far too many characters and the cast is starting to get a bit top-heavy.

Truth Seeker said:
No more Nightcrawler. Now with the revealtion of sucky script, *although it was a 6-day draft from ACIN stating*, and now this. Why the heck, is this happening?? Does someone hate the idea of mutants getting screen time to 'sabotage' this?:uhoh:

They might as well, just don't anything now...this is not looking good.
Huh? What, the movie can't be any good without Nightcrawler? And what revelation of a sucky script? Sorry, Truth Seeker -- I'm not sure what you're talking about. It sounds like a Nightcrawler fanboy rant.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Joshua Dyal said:
Huh? What, the movie can't be any good without Nightcrawler? And what revelation of a sucky script? Sorry, Truth Seeker -- I'm not sure what you're talking about. It sounds like a Nightcrawler fanboy rant.

I ranted...I did? *Looks at the statement...checking the rant meter* Uhm...it is just my dismay of the situation.

--[[Computer speaks: HE LIES...He likes anything that has a semblance of a elf in it]]--:]

Last edited:

WayneLigon

Adventurer
The greatest thing about using the X-Men is that there are so many of them that you can pick and choose which ones to highlight in the movies, which makes you immune to actor foilbles. Jackman suddenly has a schedule change? No problem, write out Wolverine, bring in Cannonball. Berry decides she doesn't want to do the next movie? No problem, write out Storm, bring in Psylocke. There are a million possibilities.

Eh, script leakages are to be taken with a huge grain of salt, especially this far from actual shooting. No guarentee as to what you see will be the one used, or that it was ever a real script to begin with.

Klaus

First Post
I liked Naightcrawler in X2, and I like the character (except for the recent preacher thing). But Cummings said in his website that he's not in X3 (even though he was already signed for it). But his contract say 2 movies, so he might be in an eventual X4.

Taelorn76

First Post
He is quoted as saying he really disliked the time it took to get the costume on, and that he was was not to interested in doing it again unless they simplified it. Do I don't think he is too shook up about not being in it.

GlassJaw

Hero
Jackman suddenly has a schedule change? No problem, write out Wolverine, bring in Cannonball.

You're going to replace Wolverine with Cannonball? Umm, I don't think so. That's the death of the franchise right there if you do that. Jackman/Wolverine is the franchise.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases