Interesting shopping in ancient Netheril.

Fade

First Post
Just an idea:

Ring of the servant: The wearer of this simple silver band is attended by an unseen servant at all times. Slightly more intelligent than other of it's kind, it will at all times undertake to make the wearer's life easier, opening doors, plumping pillows, carrying loads and suchlike. It does not need direction, but can be given simple orders. It cannot stray more than 30' from the wearer. It is also fast enough to keep up with a normal walking pace, unlike the standard unseen servant.

Cost: 4000gp.

Just though it fitted in with the 'comfort and decadence' theme of the ideas here.

Arravis

First Post
Kreynolds, we try to make RP the number one thing in our games. I won't claim we always succeed... but someo of the time we have some interesting RP that makes it all worth it :).

Qit_el-Remel, I put my disclamer up already! :p. I loved Talislanta, great game with an awesome flavor. It's precursor Arcanum I thought was even better. Man, that was a long time ago...

Fade, I love the ring, I'll add it in :). And comfort is something that's a very big deal in our everyday lives, just not something seen much in gaming.

Qit_el-Remel

First Post
Arravis said:
Qit_el-Remel, I put my disclamer up already! :p. I loved Talislanta, great game with an awesome flavor. It's precursor Arcanum I thought was even better. Man, that was a long time ago...
As I said on the Wizards board: My bad. I kind of skimmed it in a hurry.

I own the Arcanum and the Bestiary, btw. I used to have The Chronicles of Talislanta and the Big Blue Brick...er, Tal 4, but my ex-boyfriend managed to lose them for me...

-Qit, who was converting Tal to d20 not too long ago...

Last edited:

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Let me just add my voice to the choir. This is very cool stuff! I eagerly await your next list. Maybe it's because I'm a girl, but I really want to buy some of this stuff! :p

Mr. Draco

First Post
Amazing, absolutely amazing. I love this list!!! A good deal of this stuff is going to find its way into a caimpaign i'll be starting for my group in early september. If you have a word document with these in it, could you email it to me? carpdiem@gte.net

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases