Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemrain

First Post
Here we go. Frukathka has ben usurping my place as the Hive-starter. He's a big meaney face. But, I'm back, and peace and order are restored upon the hive once more.

- Kemrain the Traditional.

Crothian

First Post
There was a time when all new threads started with a Filk, if you really are a traditionalist you'd do that. :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Oh dear, this must be posted in response to one of the last things from the last Hivemind before I went to sleep:

(F n-1) + (F n-2) is *not* the elegant solution. It is in fact the terribly inelegant solution. Even 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 is better!

The elegant solution I haven't mentioned yet. It works in logarithmic time (so if you want the 1267650600228229401496703205376th Fibonacci number, I can get it for you in 100 steps, whereas the 1 1 2 3... method would take 1267650600228229401496703205376 steps, and the awful (F n-1) + (F n-2) method would make the universe explode before it ever found the answer.

Crothian

First Post
DungeonmasterCal said:
I have a job interview today for an in-house, higher paying position. I need good vibes and prayers!!!!

If the interview starts going bad and you have nothing to loose tell them the Ooze supports you. Then hold up your left pinky and pucker your lips. They will know what you mean. Best of luck!! :cool:

Turanil

First Post
DungeonmasterCal said:
I have a job interview today for an in-house, higher paying position. I need good vibes and prayers!!!!
You've got my word of mouth of prayers for your success! :D (Postcount = Postcount +1, and Hivemind = Slower ENworld Server :uhoh: )

Knight Otu

First Post
(OOC: Indeed--it looks like the group will beat the average playtest result of the encounter for attacking the hobgoblins and then never retreating
smile.gif
(I playtested a few different scenarios a few times). Hurray!!)
Is that beat in a goodway or in a bad way?

How long until Jdvn's character is...? :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads