Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
Y'know, I actually didn't notice, but I did notice to whom I was next on the list ;)
Gee, I wonder who. I noticed that too, though. I hadn't expected this to happen so soon, though, but I hadn't expected my posting to drop off so much either.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Gee, I wonder who. I noticed that too, though. I hadn't expected this to happen so soon, though, but I hadn't expected my posting to drop off so much either.
Your average is 38, so it is actually higher than it used to be when I last checked :)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
Your average is 38, so it is actually higher than it used to be when I last checked :)
Well, but it was continuously going up before. Now, it's dropped off. It got to 40 for a little while, I think, but I can't seem to break 38 now.

And yours is still rising...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
DungeonmasterCal said:
Because it's home. :) With the exception of one year in St. Louis, I've lived here all my life. All my friends and family are here, and I really don't want to uproot my son and move somewhere just for the sake of cooler weather.

I've lived in Georgia all my life. If I could I would move up North. I want to walk in snow that is higher than the sole of my shoe.

Kemrain

First Post
JDivvey Wivvy Bang Bang said:
Well, but it was continuously going up before. Now, it's dropped off. It got to 40 for a little while, I think, but I can't seem to break 38 now.

And yours is still rising...
M..mine's at around 3.35.

- Kemrain the Pathetic in Comparason.

Kemrain

First Post
Aeson said:
I've lived in Georgia all my life. If I could I would move up North. I want to walk in snow that is higher than the sole of my shoe.
We got that. We got lots of that! We got more of it han we want! Take some back with you!

- Kemrain the Snow H8r.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads