Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
We should make it happier first. Ending on a downer will curse the thread to the land of frowns for all enernity!

- Kemrain the Blasphemous.
Flowers! Bunnies!

Of Doom.

Blast, that didn't work so well.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Flowers! Bunnies!

Of Doom.

Blast, that didn't work so well.
Of Doom? Of Doom?! Is that the best you can do?! C'mon! Of devildeathdoomevil would be a better start, and you'd have to keep goign from there!

- Kemrain the Overdramatic.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
Of Doom? Of Doom?! Is that the best you can do?! C'mon! Of devildeathdoomevil would be a better start, and you'd have to keep goign from there!

- Kemrain the Overdramatic.
Well, I'd prefer Paragon SuperRoboNinjaZombiePirateFlower-Bunnies of Legendary Doom, but that might be too much.

Jdvn1

Knight Otu said:
...of Legacy?
Well, I wanted to use 'of Legend', but also 'of Doom' so I combined the two. I think 'of Legacy' might be redundant?

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Well, I'd prefer Paragon SuperRoboNinjaZombiePirateFlower-Bunnies of Legendary Doom, but that might be too much.
Robo-Ninja-Zombie-Pirate-Flower-Bunnies.. You lost me, there. It's time to move on. This thread is dead. We can't recover from here. That's it, folks. Flatlined. Pushing up daisies. This is an Ex-Thread.

- Kemrain the Coroner-Elect.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
Robo-Ninja-Zombie-Pirate-Flower-Bunnies.. You lost me, there. It's time to move on. This thread is dead. We can't recover from here. That's it, folks. Flatlined. Pushing up daisies. This is an Ex-Thread.

- Kemrain the Coroner-Elect.
I performed that before!

So much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads