A few sample maps from our upcoming Zombie Adventure

ukgpublishing

First Post
Hi All

just thought I'd share the latest map work I have done for our up coming Year of the Zombie adventure, Memorial Day Massacre!

map.jpg

This is the overview map for the Applegate Memorial Park and a few additional maps are available from my design blog at yearofthezombie.co.uk

Hope you all like.

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Nice detailed, yet simple map.

I have to say excellent work on YotZ. I picked it up the other night and have been reading it ever since. It's awesome! Once I get a chance to actually play anything again, I'm going to use it in conjuction with Blood and Brains for a creepy night of undead blasting!

Kane

ukgpublishing

First Post
Kanegrundar said:
Nice detailed, yet simple map.

I have to say excellent work on YotZ. I picked it up the other night and have been reading it ever since. It's awesome! Once I get a chance to actually play anything again, I'm going to use it in conjuction with Blood and Brains for a creepy night of undead blasting!

Kane

I'm pleased you liked it, it's designed to look similar to the kind of visitors map that you get a these large parks.

Doubly please you like the YotZ, and I know Tim will be stoked that you like hard work. Hopefully you will find all the subsequent books and adventures equally entertaining.

Cid

Kanegrundar

Explorer
ukgpublishing said:
I'm pleased you liked it, it's designed to look similar to the kind of visitors map that you get a these large parks.

Doubly please you like the YotZ, and I know Tim will be stoked that you like hard work. Hopefully you will find all the subsequent books and adventures equally entertaining.

Cid
I look forward to them.

Kane

C. Baize

First Post
Excellent!
It was fun to work on *twitch*...
We all had a *twitch* great time in the *twitch* mad rush to get it *twitch* out.

Heh.
It was a lot of fun playtesting... then came the work. :)

*twitch*

Wolv0rine

First Post
C. Baize said:
Excellent!
It was fun to work on *twitch*...
We all had a *twitch* great time in the *twitch* mad rush to get it *twitch* out.

Heh.
It was a lot of fun playtesting... then came the work. :)

*Nods* Great fun to playtest, fun to work on...

But the next time I hear "No, don't finish that. I want to put it in like that" on what was initially intended to be a concept sketch... I think I may attack him with my pencil, whether it meshes with the feel of the book or not. :p

Ralts Bloodthorne

First Post
Wolv0rine said:
*Nods* Great fun to playtest, fun to work on...

But the next time I hear "No, don't finish that. I want to put it in like that" on what was initially intended to be a concept sketch... I think I may attack him with my pencil, whether it meshes with the feel of the book or not. :p
If it's any consolation, Wolv, every review said that the artwork you did was perfect for the book.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases