Imp vs. Kerall, Judge Needed

The Not-So Nice But Still Holy Imp
Gang Boss 2
Record: 2-1
Abilities: Signature Style: Crab, Signature Location: Paradise, Gang Member (Heavens, Hells) Dirty Trick (x1), Sneaky Trick (x1)

Items: None
Yen: 1

"Hehehehehehehe, I've taken some advice from two awakened field mice named Pinky and Brain and i'll be taking over Yberia shortly! Hehehehehehehe! Can you stop me?" The imp flies around in circles and points to a random person in the awaiting audience.

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
"I will", says a man in a white kimono wearing a battered old green belt.

"Because..."

I find your daimyo to be nonexistant, your homeland to be lewd, and your stance to be insidious.

Kerall, warrior of Fate
Green Belt D1
12 wins, 15 losses
Abilities:
- Signature styles: Southern Cross, Northstar, Fist
- Dojo style: Thunder
- Master of Emotions: Avenging, Ferocious, Cautious, Relentless, Calm, Confidant, Joyful, Courageous, Wrathful, Sad
- Fist of Fury
- Chi Strike
Item: Kerall's Kama
- Style: Kama
4 yen

Sabaron

First Post
In the distance, you see a small speck. As time passes, the speck becomes four men, bearing a litter. The men are large, muscular, and are dressed in lavender silk togas, which make them look rather silly.

"Stop here, boys. I see a fight!" A soft soprano voice drifts from the litter.

A lovely young woman steps down from the litter. She is wearing a lavender kimono and has a lotus in her hair.

"What a silly little imp! Why is he trying to fight a real warrior?" Lady Wei looks longingly at Kerall's muscles.

"Insult Kerall!"

Lady Wei has decreed this match to take place at the well north-east of the Endless Beach on the dusk of the fox.

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
This will be a 4 flags standard speed match, and my first move is:

The raven kicks within the island; delicately averts the slash of the horn!

The hammer lies over the castle; defends against the energy of the wood!

"One second, one second, me not ready." The imp seems to lie down on air, and as Kerall approaches nearer, he flutters over his head and drops down with immense weight on the warriors head. "Hehehe, I tricked you!"

Sabaron

First Post
Lady Wei claps her hands delightedly. "He's so powerful... much stronger than that sissy Imp.

Point Kerall! 1 point Kerall, 0 points Imp.

Zappo

Explorer
With a loud "Kiai!", Kerall attacks the imp with a fist as strong as a hammer, while tilting his head to narrowly dodge an incoming punch.

The hammer shouts from the forest; seeks from the punch of the mountain!

The sword kicks the well; absorbs the touch of the shell as it shields the beauty of the ice!

"Blasted honor, I shall kick your butttttttt!" The imp then casually walks up to Kerall, polishes his toenails for a second, making sure they're nice and sharp, and kicks the warrior's leg with an impressive amount of force for such a small creature.

Remove ads