Happy Fourth!!!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Happy Fourth of July!

It's also Independence Day for a number of other countries too, so. :D

To England:

Sorry about that whole Revolution thing. We know how much it upset you blokes losing prime colonial real estate like New Jersey, and that "twilight of the British Empire" really gave you chaps some angst that you've been carrying around to this day.

Well, me and my friends here in California have decided to finally set things right. We got you this gift. It's a little something we like to call "Texas". Oh look, England's weeping tears of joy! We think you'll really like it, and it'll go a long way towards settling accounts with you all. Gee golly we're gonna miss it!

Oh, you wanted to see the receipt for it? Uh, sorry, we're fresh out right now.

VirgilCaine

First Post
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
Well, me and my friends here in California have decided to finally set things right. We got you this gift. It's a little something we like to call "Texas". Oh look, England's weeping tears of joy! We think you'll really like it, and it'll go a long way towards settling accounts with you all. Gee golly we're gonna miss it!

*Vicente Fox and several million Mexicans glare angrily at the U.S.*

MonsterMash

First Post
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
To England:

Sorry about that whole Revolution thing. We know how much it upset you blokes losing prime colonial real estate like New Jersey, and that "twilight of the British Empire" really gave you chaps some angst that you've been carrying around to this day.

Oh, you wanted to see the receipt for it? Uh, sorry, we're fresh out right now.
No, no we really couldn't take Texas from you!

Happy 4th July!

Happy Fourth all Americans!

To the Brits...haha, we wooon! Haha! ;)

Sorry, someone had to, and since I don't like fireworks, I'll just gloat about something I had no involvement in.

johnsemlak

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Happy Fourth all Americans!

To the Brits...haha, we wooon! Haha! ;)

Yeah, but they stomped on our capital in 1812 (or was it 1813?).

Happy 4th to USAers an all others who choose to partake.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases