Shards of Memory-Prologue: Fractured Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Do you happen to have a spyglass, as I’ve never had the cause to get one,” Zaeryn asks, chuckling he continues, “I promise not to point it at the sun.”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn takes the offered spyglass, looking around the vast area of wildspace...making sure not to look at the sun. If he finds any other planetary bodies or phenomena, he offers the glass to Valyssa and Alyria, trying to point them out as he asks Alyria what they are.*

OOC: Thought you’d gone to sleep. :lol:

OOC: Guess you have now. ;) [/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
"Yuriko-chan, I have spoken to some of the others about your situation this morning. Is there anything you wish to ask?"
"Hai, Elder-sama," Yuriko replied, bowing to the Elder. "I have completed my pilgrimmage and learned of the world. I have realized that there is much more I do not know and I would like to continue my training here, if that is acceptible, Elder-sama?"

"Also, there is the matter with the family that I encounter on my journey back to the monastery . . . Rin, Yu, and Shinoa," Yuriko added.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Alyria points out several different planets, as well as the silvery sheen that indicates the boundary of the Altanian Crystal Sphere (named by the Altanians of course). There is a small asteroid belt further out, as well as shining stars and even a comet shooting past, a trail of ice shards in its wake.*

(OOC: Yup, I was asleep ;))
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Impressed by the magnitude of the Altanian crystal sphere and the phenomena within it, Zaeryn returns the spyglass to Alyria saying:*

“Alyria, now I can understand your doubt that anyone will discover all the secrets of the spheres, they’re just so massive...I imagine we haven’t even see a fraction of the objects in this sphere and we haven’t examined even the few we have seen. It is indeed a mammoth undertaking to explore the spheres, but like Valyssa I think if anyone can do it you will manage it somehow...someday.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Hai, Yuriko-chan. You may continue training here as long as you need. As for the Kyuuketsuki's victims, there is not an easy answer to that question, even for an elder..."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Elder said:
"Hai, Yuriko-chan. You may continue training here as long as you need. As for the Kyuuketsuki's victims, there is not an easy answer to that question, even for an elder..."
"My thanks, elder-sama," Yuriko replied. "I look forward to continuing my training . . . on the Sei family's tragedy, I know I shouldn't feel responsible, but I do. I was there when it happened . . . it could have been me attacked had I not decided to stay in the 'riskier' guest house with the old wards - not knowing that the new wards were false and applied by a false monk . . . or at most, a lost monk. Their mother has succumbed and become one of the very things that killed their brother . . . I only wonder if she may be redeemed - or at least have a chance at redemption. Regardless of the decision, I would ask that no one be put at risk, the creature that spawned her has killed enough. I apologize for going on so much, elder-sama."[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads