Shards of Memory-Prologue: Fractured Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*Ayame smiles warmly, an endearing sign of affection and one that is almost unique to the lavender-haired ninja in all the order. She bows slightly to Yuriko, as is proper, and then takes a seat on the floor, crossing her legs and motioning for Yuriko to do the same.*

"Oh, I think it will be fun! It is an infiltration for intelligence-gathering purposes. We have learned of an expeditionary team that is being selected to investigate a strange phenomenon in a far-away Crystal Sphere called 'Empyreal Shards.' To this end, we have used a front as a kindly and charitable order of Martial Artists to offer a 'Martial Artist' to come along free of charge...that's where you come in. Do you follow so far, Yuriko-chan?"
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*The woman is angelic and ravishing, one of the most beautiful Altanian girls he has ever seen. As she takes his hand and rises, her other hand brushes away her gorgeous silky azure locks, and she looks up at him, seeming apologetic and a bit lost as she gazes into his cobalt eyes with her own sky-blue ones. Zaeryn could tell by her eyes that she is not from around here, and when he notices the symbol of the Avani Academy emblazoned on her dress below her chest, he confirms this for sure.*

*It only make sense though, the famed school of Enchantments and Emotions was always a favourite place to visit for men from the other academies due to its attractive female students--and Zaeryn and his friends had often joked that it was probably easy to find available girls at Avani because most of the men there weren't looking for girls.*

"Oh, no, I'm sorry!" she insists, blushing a bit and turning away, "I wasn't paying attention myself and I walked right into you!"

*She hasn't let go of his hand though either.*

"Oh, I'm sorry--how rude of me! My name is Valyssa...Valyssa S'Avani. What's yours?"
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Diedrik:
[SBLOCK]
*As Diedrik is walking along the streets of Eldiz after his latest successful shipping voyage, he hears a woman's voice call out from behind him timidly in Rowaini:*

"Umm...Excuse me?"

*When he turns around to face her, he sees a young Rowaini girl with chestnut-brown hair and bright hazel eyes, and a warm smile on her face that shifts away slightly as she looks into his eyes then nervously looks away.*

"Oh, umm...never mind. Excuse me sir...I thought you reminded me of someone I knew when I was younger..."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Talia:
[SBLOCK]
*Back from her latest journey, in which she discovered some amazing things about how the Feldori Wild Mages of Chuliit use their magic, Talia is already ready for another voyage, hoping she can find one as soon as possible. It isn't so much that she hates her home city of Eldiz as that she loves travel and learning about magic. With those thoughts in mind, she turns as she hears her name called out softly:*

"Talia? What a pleasant surprise! I didn't expect to see you in Eldiz again so soon."

*The speaker is a handsome young man with a quick smile, blue eyes, and light blonde hair. He smiles at Talia.*

"Its me, Subterfuge."

*He had been one of her favourite teachers when she was learning to be an Eldritch Infiltrator, and he was also an important and respected Dolathi who was said to have the ear of the Archduke himself, but yet he had always had time to spend late nights with Talia when she requested extra lessons, and the inquisitive young Dolathi had requested extra lessons quite a bit.*
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
"Well, I'm just a messenger, really. I am here to invite you to dine with my Lady tonight. You may have heard of her before--Vanessa D'Étoile. She told me you saved her once on Rowain from a gang of thugs, but she was never able to discover who her mysterious and handsome rescuer was until very recently. She wants to thank you for your kindness. Let me know if you'd like to accept; she would be very happy to see you."
[/SBLOCK]
GM:[sblock]Kirkesh searches his memory hoping to recall this Vanessa D'Étoile.

"Well, I'd love to have dinner with the fine Lady D'Étoile. Please her know that I accept, and simply need to know when and where."
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Kirkesh remembers a beautiful young lady who he rescued one night from a gang of thugs. Though she fled to safety during the fight and never really had a chance to introduce herself, she is probably the same girl. Additionally, he remembers the D'Étoile family as a group of wealthy aristocrats from Tymadeau.*

"That is most wonderful! She would like to meet you this evening at Chateau d'Araguille at seven."

*Hmm...the finest Rowaini restaurant in the city, located in the Festive Ward.*

"Just give the maître-d' your name and he will direct you to your table. I will let her know of your intentions. Until then, adieu."
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Kirkesh remembers a beautiful young lady who he rescued one night from a gang of thugs. Though she fled to safety during the fight and never really had a chance to introduce herself, she is probably the same girl. Additionally, he remembers the D'Étoile family as a group of wealthy aristocrats from Tymadeau.*

"That is most wonderful! She would like to meet you this evening at Chateau d'Araguille at seven."

*Hmm...the finest Rowaini restaurant in the city, located in the Festive Ward.*

"Just give the maître-d' your name and he will direct you to your table. I will let her know of your intentions. Until then, adieu."
[/SBLOCK]
GM: [sblock]"Thank you, I am looking forward to it."

'Hrm, I wonder if I should get her some small trinket. I'll having a look around.'

Kirkesh checks the time before he wanders down towards the wards, looking for some small trinket, perhaps a lone flower or a scarf to match her hair. Something small, unique, thoughtful, and hopefully not too expensive.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Gaius:
[SBLOCK]
*Gaius finishes practising his technique and building up his strength and skill, wiping glistening sweat off his huge muscles as he heads back to the small place that he calls home--a rather small and austere room, but at least better than the cage he once had to deal with. He notices a note attached to his door and sighs. He can't read, so he knows he'll have to find someone else to read it to him. Probably just another wannabe Gladiator who thinks it would make him popular to take on "The Giant." But as he picks it up, it looks different, somehow. For one thing, the paper is of higher quality, and it appears to be slightly scented, so he chews off a little bit off the corner, keeping away from the confusing scribbles. It tastes like roses. Another thing is that the scribbles seem much more curly and flowing than usual, kind of fun to look at even though Gaius hasn't a clue what they mean. Not a calling-out to a fight then. He wonders to himself just what this letter could be.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*As if reading Kirkesh's mind, the messenger whispers to the Swashbuckler:*

"In case you don't remember from so long ago at night, milady Vanessa has beautiful blue eyes," and he winks and heads away.

*Kirkesh checks the sun--not even highsun. it looks like he has the better half of the day before his date...although perhaps the time after seven will really be the better half...*
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*As if reading Kirkesh's mind, the messenger whispers to the Swashbuckler:*

"In case you don't remember from so long ago at night, milady Vanessa has beautiful blue eyes," and he winks and heads away.

*Kirkesh checks the sun--not even highsun. it looks like he has the better half of the day before his date...although perhaps the time after seven will really be the better half...*
[/SBLOCK]
GM: [Sblock]Kirkesh nods and smiles at the messenger before he turns and heads to the markets to find something simple yet elegant. Perhaps a deep blue flower to go with her eyes. Yes, a corsage would be wonderful, and he'd likely even get to put it on.

Smiling, Kirkesh examines the shops, he has time, so he'll look around and compair before he buys.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads