Shards of Memory-Prologue: Fractured Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
(OOC: rendezvous, c'est le juste mot, bien sur!)

*The rest of the day seems to pass by slowly, but the appointed hour eventually approaches. Kirkesh pauses to reflect on how lucky he is to be able to change the appearance of his clothes and his own body to prepare while the lady Vanessa would probably need to spend hours beforehand fixing her beauty until it was perfect. Then he changes into an elegant Rowaini outfit, with the appropriate stylishness and elegance but a definite black motif. Flowers? Check! Outfit? Check! Everything is looking good.*
[/SBLOCK]
GM: [sblock] Kirkesh makes his way to the restraunt, enjoying the sights, observing the people as they walk by. He observes the clientel of Chateau d'Araguille from a distance before he makes his way over to the entrance. With confidence, he approaches the maître-d' and says "My name is Kirkesh. I believe there may be someone waiting for me."[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Talia:
[SBLOCK]
*Subterfuge hugs Talia back, the handsome young man smiling at her warmly. He is wearing a smart but simple blue tunic and carries a satchel with him, which, knowing Subterfuge, contains a book or two to read or reference as needed.*

"And you as well. You look at least twice as beautiful as last time I saw you, which is entirely possible based on how quick of a study you were at form-manipulation and all things arcane. What brings you back home to our fair city, Talia? Did you find out anything wonderful about magic on your journeys to the stars?"
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil Only

[SBLOCK]"Zaeryn T'Erilan, very pleased to make your acquaintance," he says while raising her hand to his lips. After kissing her hand he says, "I was daydreaming about exploring the cosmos, but it seems that the cosmos has come to me in the form of a star so brilliant it blinds me to all other things."

*Zaeryn continues to hold her hand while gazing lovingly into her sky-blue eyes.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Kirkesh notices a wide variety of wealthy-looking socialites entering the restaurant, from the Rowaini nostalgic for a taste of home to others looking for something exotic and romantic...and Rowaini do have the reputation for romance. He is able to pick up the basic idiom and bearing of the clientele from watching them, and thus is able to seem a confident regular as he speaks to the maître-d'.*

"Ah, yes," the man replies with a smile, "You are Madame D'Étoile's guest, no? Please, right this way."

*And he picks up a menu, beckons Kirkesh to follow, and walks into the main room of the restaurant.*
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Kirkesh notices a wide variety of wealthy-looking socialites entering the restaurant, from the Rowaini nostalgic for a taste of home to others looking for something exotic and romantic...and Rowaini do have the reputation for romance. He is able to pick up the basic idiom and bearing of the clientele from watching them, and thus is able to seem a confident regular as he speaks to the maître-d'.*

"Ah, yes," the man replies with a smile, "You are Madame D'Étoile's guest, no? Please, right this way."

*And he picks up a menu, beckons Kirkesh to follow, and walks into the main room of the restaurant.*
[/SBLOCK]
GM:[sblock]Kirkesh follows the maître-d' and looks around the room, hoping he'll recognize the Madame D'Étoile. He smiles and nods in acknowledgement as his gaze meets others, confident that they would rather nod back to a stranger than look like they don't know someone who appears to be a regular.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Valyssa blushes a bright pink and casts her eyes down shyly, unable to meet Zaeryn's gaze for a moment, though she never lets go of his hand. She eventually brings her eyes back up and looks at Zaeryn a little longer in silence, then says.*

"You're so sweet!" she smiles gently at Zaeryn, "I was a bit lost in thought, myself. You see, I'm new here in Erilan, and I was trying to visit the sights in town by myself, but I think I'm lost now."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*As Kirkesh nods and smiles to others, the maître-d' takes him through the main room and into a back room, a private dining room for two where Kirkesh sees a young woman who must be Vanessa D'Étoile. She has fair and silky blonde hair, a rare hair-colour among Rowaini, envied for its beauty, arranged meticulously to fall down her back in a series of lovely curls. Her lovely face is punctuated by bright blue eyes, just as the messenger had said, and ruby-red lips that are open in a smile towards Kirkesh. Her gorgeous red dress serves to highlight and accentuate her voluptuous curves, svelte figure, and delightfully-ample bust, hallmark physical traits of the female Rowaini elite.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil Only

[SBLOCK]"Well let me be your guide," Zaeryn says smiling back and blushing a little himself, "I'm an Erilan native, so I'm sure I can show you everything of interest."

*He moves beside Valyssa, changing his grip to continue holding her hand as her begins to lead her around Erilan*

"Perhaps we can start with a tour of the local area and then have some lunch together," he says turning to look at Valyssa while pressing her hand gently, "Is there anything of particular interest you wish to look at first?"[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"That's so kind of you!" Valyssa gushes, squeezing his hand back in return, "I'd love to! Could we see the crystal fountain with the rainbow water? I've always wanted to see that one!"
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil Only

[SBLOCK]"Certainly, I can never see that often enough myself, it's an absolute wonder," Zaeryn laughs and grins.

*He leads Valyssa by the most scenic and mostly direct route to the fountain explaining all the sights they see along the way*[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads