Shards of Memory-Prologue: Fractured Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*Not having administered to Shinoa, Yuriko can only assume that the older woman has passed out by the fact that she does not respond.*

*Moving over to Rin, Yuriko glances at the dead man--his body has transformed and he shows no signs of moving...it is over.*

*As she cautiously approaches, she sees that Rin is still breathing and appears more or less healthy, so she was probably Tainted only slightly more than Yuriko herself.*

*Of course, the first stages of the Kyuuketsuki's Taint seem benign, returning the victim's body to a youthful eighteen-year-old state and enhancing her beauty, but eventually, the curse can deepen and her wisdom will fail as her supernatural beauty increases, until finally she gives in to the darkness completely.*

*Thankfully, the ascetics at the monastery where Yuriko is already headed can remove the Taint, leaving the progression halted at its current state.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*While holding Valyssa close with one arm Zaeryn casts another still and silent mage hand, he struggles to concentrate but manages to bring the Zhorberry strudel within reach...breaking off a piece he brings it to Valyssa’s lips...while whispering loving words in her ear.*[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil[sblock]*Seeing that young Rin was alive, she moved to check on Shinoa, gently waking her if she could, or providing a charge of the wand if she was wounded. If she did not wake easily, yuriko moved to lit a candle or two and stoke the fire to improve the light in the room. She wasn't certain how long she would be able to see.*[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Vanessa presses Kirkesh gently against the wall, wondering:*

"Uhh...what does a prostitute..?" but Sanchez is almost there so she has no time.

*She begins to kiss Kirkesh passionately, their tongues entwining, as she slips her hand into Kirkesh's top and begins to softly and lovingly stroke her Dolathi companion's curves, but then, realising that the guards were near, she gives a mock lewd grin that almost--but not quite--sets them both giggling and then becomes harsher, roughly shoving Kirkesh's face back with an aggressive kiss as her hands callously grope and fondle Kirkesh's curves. Then she reaches under Kirkesh's skirts, and begins to grope Kirkesh in even more intimate places, causing Sanchez to simply look away in disgust as he passes.*

*When they are gone, Vanessa immediately stops and apologises:*

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Kirkesh! I hope I didn't hurt you! Please, forgive me?"
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
*Vanessa presses Kirkesh gently against the wall, wondering:*

"Uhh...what does a prostitute..?" but Sanchez is almost there so she has no time.

*She begins to kiss Kirkesh passionately, their tongues entwining, as she slips her hand into Kirkesh's top and begins to softly and lovingly stroke her Dolathi companion's curves, but then, realising that the guards were near, she gives a mock lewd grin that almost--but not quite--sets them both giggling and then becomes harsher, roughly shoving Kirkesh's face back with an aggressive kiss as her hands callously grope and fondle Kirkesh's curves. Then she reaches under Kirkesh's skirts, and begins to grope Kirkesh in even more intimate places, causing Sanchez to simply look away in disgust as he passes.*

*When they are gone, Vanessa immediately stops and apologises:*

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Kirkesh! I hope I didn't hurt you! Please, forgive me?"
Kirkesh responds with a passionate kiss. "I'm fine. You did perfect my love. You've already got the idea of disguise."

Kirkesh and Vanessa set back on the trail to the Golden Stag. "Was that all your guards? Or do you have more?"
[/SBLOCK]

Festy_Dog

First Post
Rystil:

[sblock]"Then a song you shall have, m'lady," Diedrik replied.

*Diedrik took a moment to mentally sort through his repetoire of music. That moment was long enough however to tell him that he didn't have enough inspirational music to work with than he should. Now that he thought of it, too much of his music wasn't terribly happy. It wasn't that he didn't know any happier music, he had to if he wanted to be succesful, just that he found melancholy more to his tastes.*

This should do it.

*He hummed a little of the song, tapping his foot to get his timing. Then he started singing, his voice slowly rising from speaking volume to something strong and encouraging.*

[ooc: Alright, it's definitely not original, but it took me long enough to find something that'd look like it'd sound good. Taking 10 on the perform check.]

"I've become, impossible,
Holding on to when,
When everything seemed to matter more,
The two of us,
All used and beaten up,
Watching fate, as it flows,
Down the path, we have chose

You and me,
We're in this together now,
None of them can stop us now,
We will make it through somehow

You and me,
If the world should break in two,
Until the very end of me,
Until the very end of you...
"

Diedrik continues for a little longer before stopping, and then looks to Jasyra expectantly. He crosses his fingers behind his back, not in hope of getting the job, but in the hope that the Melodian liked the snippet of music.[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Gaius:
[SBLOCK]
"Hey big guy, I couldn't figure anything out, but I think there may be clue waiting for you in your room--there's a Pleb come to see you, and one of the girly-shaped ones too--that's almost like having a lady come a calling!"
[/SBLOCK]

[sblock]
The big guy laughs. "Good thing I've had my yearly bath den, don't you think?"
He hastily makes his way to his room, carefully opening the door and peering in, still suspicious after last year's attack just before his important fight. He still didn't know wether it was his opponent or one of the heavy betters that hired the attacker. But since both his opponent and the attacker are resting in a shallow grave he didn't really care. Still, better safe then sorry.
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Valyssa sighs and strokes Zaeryn's back as she lies against him, though she giggles with surprise when she sees the floating Zhorberry strudel, happily accepting the piece at her mouth and chewing gently against him, the movement of her jaw causing her cheek to rub against his chest.*

"Mmmm!" Valyssa says, "This is delicious--Try a piece!"
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*Shinoa does not wake easily, but she also does not bear any wounds--perhaps she was knocked unconscious?*

*Yuriko lights a nearby candle and goes to stoke the fire in the hearth in the next room, eventually setting it aflame once more and illuminating much of the farmhouse with its bright light. Very shortly afterwards, Yuriko's spirit vision fades away, proving that her precautions were prudent.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn takes a piece for himself and chews slowly, while breaking another piece off for Valyssa.*

“You’re right my love, it’s delightful!”

*He says, offering her another piece...*[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases