Looking for a adv. for 1 thief

resscane

Explorer
I was wondering if anyone could suggest an adventure for 1 2nd lvl thief. Maybe from dungeon mag or a module or just a quick idea. I'm thinking about running something in the city of Greyhawk, but I also have the Sharn source book and the Bluffside book for choices of cities.

A hurricane is bearing down on south florida and my annoying 16 year old nephew is gonna be stuck w/ me for another week. So I promised I would DM a 3e game. Except I'm too busy to make my brain work. Any ideas would be helpful. I'm thinking of also giving him a 1st lvl dwarf thief buddy.

Thanks for any ideas

pogre

Legend
There is an adventure for one rogue in the back of the Heroes of High Favor: Halflings book by BadAxe games. I wrote it for a Halfling thief, but it is easily adaptable to any race.

resscane

Explorer
thanks all. Im gonna go w/ thievery 101 joining the watchers. I planned out a thieves guild 5 or 6 years ago and never used it. Its on my home pc and all ready to go. Should be ok, now if I can just remeber the rules of 3e..,

Too true! Most PCs playing a rogue will be able to make their own adventures. The DM's job is just making sure that the PC doesn't get in over their head.

werk said:
Second level rogue? Put him in a city, he'll make his own adventure.

Last edited:

birdchili

Explorer
"Plundering Popoff" is in Dungeon #72 (if my google-fu is serving me well here).

this works well as a thief-centric solo adventure, with the player poking about in an abandoned wizard's house. i ran it with an inexperienced player who managed to overcome quite a few obstacles rather creatively... very fun.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases