Eberron: Forging Fury [Full and Live]

d'Anconia

Explorer
Just out of curiosity, how does everyone think my posting frequency is? This is the first PbP game I've ever really gotten into, so I just want to make sure I'm posting frequently enough.

Also, I just saw the RG thread, so I'll be copying my character over there tonight.

Bront

The man with the probe
Baring a 2 player conversation, I try to avoid posting untill at least 2 others have posted, or more than a day has passed, or the GM has posted so we've moved on.

You're fine. Kerrz was looking for almost a post a day, and I think we're all doing fairly well with that.

Of course Kerrz has the final say since this is his game, but as a player you haven't irked me with your posting frequency.

Sooner or later, our posts will be a bit less lengthy as we post more common things, and we'll get a feeling for each other's characters.

BTW, till we learn the other character's names, it might be a good idea to either still your character's name in the title, or at least mention it in the post.

Kerrz

First Post
Post as slowly or quickly as you like. I would ideally like everyone to post almost immediately. That is FAR from realistic. So anything short of that is a mild disappointment, but I've readied myself for that sort of disappointment. As long as you post a couple times every three days or so, as the action allows, then you're good to go. I wasn't expecting this to be live by any stretch of the imagination.

And yes, Bront is right. Some names more often would help. ie- "Bill takes a walk down to the pier"

or just simply, if it's all dialogue: Bill says, "blahblahblah"

The key there being "Bill says,"

Bront

The man with the probe
Tenor's Creator...

Thread titles work too, and also good places to stick status info in combat (AC and HP).

Kerrz

First Post
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages... we are going to introduce a new player at some point. One of the slaves from Karrnath is going to go home with you. Primus should be posting a character to the Rogue's Gallery sometime, and maybe a post or two here. Otherwise, good gaming, keep it up. I just didn't want anyone to be caught completely off guard.

Also a reminder that d'Anconia and Ringmereth haven't posted character sheets to the Rogue's Gallery at http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=140534

Those will be your official character sheets, and when I start making rolls, it will be using the stats from that thread. It is easier for you to edit as things go along if the sheets are posted in one easy to find thread.

For example, Agarndas will probably want to add his Bag of Holding to his character sheet at some point. And when you guys eventually level, it's just easier to find there, and yadda yadda. Do it.

Primus

First Post
Hey there, kids. Here is the unnamed 'forged.

[sblock]A warforged scout swaddled in the garb of a prisoner, it is unknown how long the tiny mechanized-man had sat undisturbed in the Karrnathi cell before it was moved to the forced labor camp. There were threats of its imminent destruction since it could not perform feats of strength as great as its fellows, but it managed to make itself seem useful, or at least nondescript enough to be ignored.

It wears, on a leather bandolier, the soul-mark (the ghulra) of one of its fallen comrades which it claims is to preserve its’ friends’ memory.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases