Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Here begins the next section of Destiny's Tears, continuing from the Prologue. First post coming soon!

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Molpe feels loving arms around her...and she hears the echoes of gentle whispers...is it a dream? No. It can't be...But she's not quite awake yet.*
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA:[SBlock]* Molpe moans softly and smiles at the tenderly loving touch, though the bed felt like nothing she had slept on at home Molpe’s sleepy mind wondered, almost hoped, that one of her sisters had decided to wake her up in a truly loving manner and cause of this it was still sometime before she opened her eyes... In fact she spoke before she did open her eyes. *

“Tifalia, is that you, my darling sister…?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"No, sister, its me Karya," came the answer in melodic Seelie, spoken with an accenting that, combined with the feeling of ample curves pressed against her, left little doubt that the speaker is a Nymph, "We haven't met, but I've heard so much about you that I've been looking forward to it for weeks!"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“You have?” Molpe asked in curious confusion her eyes flutter open to see this ‘Karya’ and to make sure she was truly one of her sisters. [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*As Molpe's eyes flutter open, they settle on Karya, who has her arms around Molpe in a warm hug. The other woman is clearly a Nymph, the ears, the way she carries herself, and the aura of beauty around her gave it away for sure. With rich, creamy brown hair and green eyes, Karya is a Dryad, and a chestnut-tree Dryad at that.*

"Oh, Molpe," Karya says, her voice filled with gentle compassion, "Let me take you out of this place!"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]* Molpe manages to give Karya the typical Amaranthian greeting of a caste kiss before she truly remembers where she is which causes her joyous smile to dissipate into hard pouty scowl. *

“Oh, sister! They will not let me leave without casting a spell on me! I’m to stand trial for a robbery and murders that I didn’t comment! It’s so dreadful!” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Shhh....banish the thought, my wonderful and very unfortunate sister. There will be no spells or trials, Sister. The two of us are leaving right now to go see Zarina and get you freshened up at the Mystic Springs for your speech. Doesn't that sound wonderfu right nowl, Sister?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Oh most wonderful!” Molpe pronounced in elation as she pounced on and hugged her sister so fiercely that they both almost tumbled to the ground, “Oh sister! What did you do! How did you convince them to set me free?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Karya giggles as Molpe's frown turns into a smile, and she giggles more as her Limnad sister shows her enthusiasm, nearly knocking them both over to the ground.*

"Oh, it was easy Sister! Do you want the complicated explanation that explains the laws in case you need to use it later, or should I just say I asked them really nicely?"
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases