need helping with old title of Ravenloft adventure

Crothian

First Post
THere is a Ravenloft moduel I played it many year ago I'm trying to find the name of. It took place in a big manor house. The adventure had a CD with it. The end the PCs are in the attic with a woman trapped in a glass coffin or something like that. THe Cd is played at this point and the players ring the bell and the coffin is cracked open and the woman is rescued.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?? I've been rereading many older Ravenloft descriptions and have not found one that sounds like this. THe description I have is vague as this was about 8 years or longer ago.

Thanks

Brakkart

First Post
The adventure box set you are looking for is called A Light in the Belfry. It is set in Tergeron Manor and has a Cd that accompanies the adventure. It was the only cd product released for the Ravenloft line.

Brakkart

First Post
Happy to help. I have a copy of it myself, never run it. Back when the Secrets of the Kargatane website was still up they had the tracks from the CD hosted as mp3 (or was it wav?) files, with the annoying beep at the end of each track removed. They also had the script for each spoken segment on the CD, so the adventure could be run without it if preferred. Think I've still got all of that stored somewhere.

Crothian

First Post
It was a fun module. A friend suprised us with it, took us into Ravenloft just to reun it, and then shipped us out when we were done. We had so much fun we played the hole thing straight through in a long session.

Crothian

First Post
Joël of the FoS said:
You liked it? Interesting, as it is often considered faulty of too much railroading.

Was this a problem in your game?

No, but we had a great group and a good DM. THe only problem we had and it was more of a laugh then a problem was that we knew what we needed to do to finish the mod. But on the CD they assume the players accidently do what needs to be done.

Shadowslayer

Explorer
You know, there was another adventure called (If I remember correctly) Night of the Vampire. It was set in Mystara as a part of TSRs First Quest line. It came with a CD too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases