Daughter of the Female Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Darth K'Trava said:
Sounds more like those guys out of Spaceballs. The guys "combing the desert". Literally. With HUGE ACE combs...
Spaceeball One: Have you guys found anything yet?
Tim Russ: We ain't found ****!

My best friend thought It would've been great if Tim Russ had said as playing Tuvok!

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Frukathka said:
Spaceeball One: Have you guys found anything yet?
Tim Russ: We ain't found ****!

My best friend thought It would've been great if Tim Russ had said as playing Tuvok!

:lol:
It'd have made the character more interesting.... :)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I did plan to make a lower level. He said go ahead and do it. I was going to try and be low key. I never expected to destroy all of them at once.

My character will drift back to the background after this weekends game. Next month I'll take over again. She will become a NPC that helps them but not like that.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Dang! I hate it when the thread gets closed while in the middle of something funny!

JDVN1 said:
Well, there's no Cure Moderate Insanity spell... although you'd probably need a Heal after that.

Depends on just how messed up the mentality of the sheep was.... It probably woulda taken a Miracle spell to fix the effects. And I betcha Pelor woulda bitch-slapped him if he'd asked for the spell for something stupid like this... :]

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
He didn't really ask. I had turned the zombies and then reread the rules and noticed due to my level they were actually destroyed. I said something about it.

Zombies fall down and go *BOOM!* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads