Looking for adventure on the high seas

TheGraySquirrel

First Post
I'm looking at starting up a campaign in a world of islands, and need to find some good material for it. I know about Seafarer's Handbook and Seas of Blood and the differences between the two. What other books are out there? And what do they have to offer? I tried googling, but I keep getting reviews for those two books, but others scratch the surface on Skull and Bones and a few others that didn't look too appealing. What am I missing? Any gems hidden out there?

Coredump

Explorer
TheGraySquirrel said:
I'm looking at starting up a campaign in a world of islands, and need to find some good material for it. I know about Seafarer's Handbook and Seas of Blood and the differences between the two. What other books are out there? And what do they have to offer? I tried googling, but I keep getting reviews for those two books, but others scratch the surface on Skull and Bones and a few others that didn't look too appealing. What am I missing? Any gems hidden out there?

You can try the freeport modules. You are not on the high seas.... but could be good for some port action.

You definitely want to get a copy of Kenzer's Salt and Sea Dogs. Very well recieved and reviewed book.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases