D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Not sure… She would be the type of actress that would get joked about on the Simpson, Futurama, Family Guy, etc.

I guess you've never watched Fox huh? ;)
This anecdote should tell you a lot about what I know about actresses and actors:

I was watching "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and then someone said, "Calista Flockheart was really whiny as Helena." And I said to myself, "Ohhhhhhhh, that's who Calista Flockheart is...I was always wondering who in the world it was when Death on Family Guy replied to the question, "Wait, are you Death?" with "No, I'm Calista Flockheart."

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I used to be about that bad, but I started to learn names, mostly so I could actualy talk to others about movies, as well as occasionaly look for an actor I liked.

It's actualy pretty hard to miss Pam Anderson though, you almost have to try. (Especialy because she has been on Futurama, and referenced on Family Guy, more than once) Given you're under 21 (I think you mentioned that somewhere) I guess I can give you a break though.
See, I would know them from the references and not their actual work though--see my Calista Flockheart example ;) And I'm not just under 21, but I also simply don't do the whole thing with dirty pictures...I'm something of a goody-two-shoes (which curbs my natural anti-establishmentness in areas like religion so that I always get Neutral Good on alignment tests)--for instance, when I found out that the manga my little brother was reading had full-frontal (he told me to read it and then I saw it), I told my parents and stopped reading :eek:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
So now your saying only one person is more physically attractive then Molpe?
Ahh, no, at least, perhaps in some people's minds. I'm just reminding you of the 'all-natural' thing, which I had mentioned to you in an e-mail even before Thanee also said it. Only one person has all-natural over Molpe, and really, given who she is, you'd kinda have to expect it ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
See, I would know them from the references and not their actual work though--see my Calista Flockheart example ;) And I'm not just under 21, but I also simply don't do the whole thing with dirty pictures...I'm something of a goody-two-shoes (which curbs my natural anti-establishmentness in areas like religion so that I always get Neutral Good on alignment tests)--for instance, when I found out that the manga my little brother was reading had full-frontal (he told me to read it and then I saw it), I told my parents and stopped reading :eek:
But you've missed out on great movies like Barb Wire! :lol:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Ahh, no, at least, perhaps in some people's minds.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Rystil Arden said:
I'm just reminding you of the 'all-natural' thing, which I had mentioned to you in an e-mail even before Thanee also said it.

RA, I've been commenting on the whole all-natural aspect all of this morning I don’t really need a reminder of it. :)

Someone asked me to explain why I wanted to fix Molpe’s charisma and I'm trying to do so without giving away spoilers.

Basically, It comes down to Molpe being physical flawed in some manner... (Cause she not as physical attractive as two others with unnatural means) and I would like to fix that.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases