D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
See, I would know them from the references and not their actual work though--see my Calista Flockheart example ;)

Without having a clue as two who they truly are how can it be that funny? Oh wait that's not a question you can truly answer cause you've never seen the other side of things... ;)

As for the Goody To Shoes... Yeah, I know we've talked. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Without having a clue as two who they truly are how can it be that funny? Oh wait that's not a question you can truly answer cause you've never seen the other side of things... ;)

As for the Goody To Shoes... Yeah, I know we've talked. :)
The good thing about Family Guy is that there are always other references too--like in the episode with Trivial Pursuit, where I knew the Council of Trent and then Brian said that, and Peter told him it was wrong and some absurd answer, it was funny :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
The good thing about Family Guy is that there are always other references too--like in the episode with Trivial Pursuit, where I knew the Council of Trent and then Brian said that, and Peter told him it was wrong and some absurd answer, it was funny :)

Yes but most of the references are to old TV shows, old as in like from the 80’s, and just general wrongness. :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yes but most of the references are to old TV shows, old as in like from the 80’s, and just general wrongness. :lol:
Heh, its still funny though :D If those shows were from the '80s, though, then I really would have had little chance to have encountered them unless I tried (i.e. looked for reruns or something), since I was born in the early-mid-80s :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Heh, its still funny though :D If those shows were from the '80s, though, then I really would have had little chance to have encountered them unless I tried (i.e. looked for reruns or something), since I was born in the early-mid-80s :D

Pardon 80's and newer to be honest but they've been touching on alot of older stuff of late... Did you watch Family Guy this last Sunday?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Pardon 80's and newer to be honest but they've been touching on alot of older stuff of late... Did you watch Family Guy this last Sunday?
Yes, I did see it--the one where Lois is shop-lifting. I actually knew about the Goonies, Ethan Hawke, Jackie Chan, etc. I admittedly didn't know the one guy eating the rat in the sewers--can't remember the name.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
RA:[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
As for Spelljamming, it eats up all of your spells to be the helmsman, and it is based purely on caster level, so really, its to your advantage to be a half-caster/half-other if you're going to only be a helmsman (because that way, if you have to fight, at least you have something else up your sleeve).

Is that what you think Molpe will end up being? The Helmsman? or do you think she'll find herself in a different position?

Other Spelljamming questions:

1) How long does it take to travel from place to place?

2) How nice will the accommodation be on these vessels? (Will they be up to Molpe's standards?

3) How long was Molpe's trip from Amaranthia to Eldiz?

4) Did that vessel have any sort of pool for her to symbiosis in?

5) If the vessel didn't have the above, and the trips are long, does that mean Molpe was “forced” to eat food?

6) If she was just how good was the food on the vessel that brought her to Eldiz she took a trip in was in that regard?[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Yes, I did see it--the one where Lois is shop-lifting. I actually knew about the Goonies, Ethan Hawke, Jackie Chan, etc. I admittedly didn't know the one guy eating the rat in the sewers--can't remember the name.

What about the music video that Chris was trapped in at the grocery store?

Damn... There was more I was going to ask you if you got but I've forgotten them now...

And I thought you said that you didn't watch channels that would show Pamela Anderson's show. :lol: (Fox has her new one. ;) Though luckily I've never watched it. )

Thanee

First Post
Right, which is why I was rather annoyed to find out about the physical beauty of an individual or two. :\

So you have issues with Molpe not being the most physically impressive being in the whole universe?

As you said above, beauty lies within the eye of the beholder. For some, Molpe will be the most attractive person they have ever seen, for most she will be somewhere up there for sure, but there will be others, where she wouldn't even make the top 100. It's all a matter of perception. :)

I don't think Nymphs engage in beauty contests. That doesn't fit my image of a Nymph at least. They simply *are* beautiful, all of them. It's their very nature. Regardless of whether they have a Cha of only 14 or as high as 20+.

Beauty is not a value you can measure as easily as strength (for example). :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads