D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I'm not sure I follow the logic :lol:
I took over for you on a provisional basis in the Shards OOC thread, Molpe was a letdown for the Tarasque batchlor's party.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Khavren (+ anyone else except BS and Thanee who wants to see):
[SBLOCK]
There's about eight guards, plus the captain and Zaryl Barryn, sort of surrounding the group in a 270 degree arc to get a closer look, with the captain in the middle talking to Zykovian and Barryn approaching on the same side. Erila is at Barryn's side. Of course, in the Noble's Ward, more guards are probably just a plea for back-up away ;)
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Later all... be back in a few hours or so.

Just out of curiosity does anyone know of anything that allows you to swap base ability scores or to bump them in a cannot be dispelled? (Minus the tomes and manuals in the DMG.)

I’m not really happy with some of Molpe’s mechanical aspects and you all did have suggests for swapping feats and skill points...

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Later all... be back in a few hours or so.

Just out of curiosity does anyone know of anything that allows you to swap base ability scores or to bump them in a cannot be dispelled? (Minus the tomes and manuals in the DMG.)

I’m not really happy with some of Molpe’s mechanical aspects and you all did have suggests for swapping feats and skill points...
I would say that you could probably use a Wish to permanently bump a stat up at equivalent point buy cost to another stat as long as it was within the starting boundaries of Point Buy (8 + racial mod through 18 + racial mod) without worrying over the inherent bonus (like the tomes) :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases